Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » ROLL CALL: LMBers head count! (Page 5)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   
Author Topic: ROLL CALL: LMBers head count!
Kalla Hrykos
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalla Hrykos   Email Kalla Hrykos         Edit/Delete Post     
<to Roy> I've been keeping an eye on Cobalt and the imposter, Roy. It is clear that Cobalt believes that one is truly his friend and that I am the one not to be trusted. All of the wayward, suspicious glances the two cast my way--and the others, too. Clearly, they recognize the imposter as their newly-elected leader. Why can no one see that he will bring about our ruin? Why must they reject all the glaring evidence against him?

<motions toward Space Ranger> Even the Ranger is backing off on him! He was my best hope to protect us, and now, he's backed off because of a woman's admonishment!

<looks back at Roy> Roy, you and I must keep an eye on the imposter and his dupe Cobalt. I've foreseen that the feaux Lard Lad will turn against them all! We must be vigilant!

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
My agents back at HQ have been scouring the 'the google' for useful information and the first 6 pages show absolutely NO Phineas B. Fuddle message boards anywhere.

None.

Some old reviews.

A few entries mentioning "merchandise".

And one ancient Jules Verne message board where there's a brief 30 post discussion about PBF that ended waaaaayyy back when in the year double-0.

This guy is here to stay. He has nowhere else to go and that makes him very ..very ..dangerous.

Also he's a time traveler, it's his shtick.

From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lard Lad Prime:
<to Roy> I've been keeping an eye on Cobalt and the imposter, Roy. It is clear that Cobalt believes that one is truly his friend and that I am the one not to be trusted. All of the wayward, suspicious glances the two cast my way--and the others, too. Clearly, they recognize the imposter as their newly-elected leader. Why can no one see that he will bring about our ruin? Why must they reject all the glaring evidence against him?

<motions toward Space Ranger> Even the Ranger is backing off on him! He was my best hope to protect us, and now, he's backed off because of a woman's admonishment!

<looks back at Roy> Roy, you and I must keep an eye on the imposter and his dupe Cobalt. I've foreseen that the feaux Lard Lad will turn against them all! We must be vigilant!

<Walks over to LLP and Sir Roy>

My hearing is very acute Lardy, so I'd like to correct something you seem to believe.

During our time in the Banned'em Zone there was only one individual who couldn't put his personal issues aside and work together with the others for the good of Legion World.

<Jabs a finger into LLP's Chest> YOU!

Now we face the same type situation...

This time you better throw down with the enemy when the time comes, instead of attacking someone on our side...

Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(When you have super-hearing, people can't talk behind your back)

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
(Hm, the Ranger seems to be calling out Lard Lad Prime. I think he's got the right idea...we need to get this all out in the open now so we can focus on Phineas. I need to reveal his plans, but if Lard Lad Prime is finally about to reveal himself...)
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Man, Des...<motions toward LLP>...he seems to be geeting more fidgety by the moment, like he's seething. He's getting closer to...something...and I don't think we're gonna like it very much when he gets there!

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalla Hrykos
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalla Hrykos   Email Kalla Hrykos         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Space Ranger:
<Walks over to LLP and Sir Roy>

My hearing is very acute Lardy, so I'd like to correct something you seem to believe.

During our time in the Banned'em Zone there was only one individual who couldn't put his personal issues aside and work together with the others for the good of Legion World.

<Jabs a finger into LLP's Chest> YOU!

Now we face the same type situation...

This time you better throw down with the enemy when the time comes, instead of attacking someone on our side...

<as Ranger walks away, LLP thinks> How DARE he?!?! Who does that insignificant maggot think he IS?!?! Does he know not who I am? I am--! Wh-what was I going to say? Not sure...but it wasn't going to be "Lard Lad".....

[ March 25, 2009, 01:23 PM: Message edited by: Lard Lad Prime ]

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

<motions his head very obviously towards Lard Lad Prime, almost as if he's inciting LLP's anger on purpose>

I think you're right. This volcano is about to blow...

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalla Hrykos
Active

<notices gesture, storms up to Cobalt> WHAT?!?! Have you got something to say to ME?!?!?

<shoves his shoulder> Say it to ME--like a man!!!

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

<feels burning feeling with Lard Lad Prime's touch>

Easy "pal"! Seems like you're the one with a lot to say!

Look, whoever you are, you're confused, and you're unsure, its obvious. We can help you. Obviously, you're not Lard Lad, but there must be a reason why you're stuck this way.

<puts hand on Lard Lad Prime's shoulder, knowing the reaction likely will be volatile>

Let me help you. You can trust me--I'm the legendary hero Cobalt Kid [Wink]

Kalla Hrykos
Active

I AM Lard Lad you sprocking IDIOT!!! YOU are supposed to be my best friend!!! Instead...<looks at Lardy with burning purple eyes>...you stand by HIM!!!

<grabs the fabric on either side of the neck of Cobalt's costume and lifts him up in the air> WHAT KIND OF FRIEND ARE YOU!!! HOW COULD YOU HAVE LEFT ME TO BE TORTURED BY THE ANTI-MODERATOR ALL THOSE YEARS!!!! How...could...what?

<drops Cobalt>

Wha-what in the sprock...am I talking about?

<grabs his temples as they begin to throb>

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

<eyes Lardy, Space Ranger and everyone else and waves them off to let them know he's okay and in control>

That's it...let the information process...don't run from it...

You are not Lard Lad. But you're angry, and you've been missing for a long time. Anti-Moderator, you say?

<gets closer to Lard Lad Prime once more>

What have you forgotten? In the immortal words of the real Lard Lad: Who Are You?

Kalla Hrykos
Active

<massaging his temples, as if to milk them of memory> I...I died. Not once, but twice. I died in the fusion powersphere...came back...and some time later--I died again...but I didn't. It...it's all so confusing.....
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Keep going...its starting to come back to you...you've died twice you say. When was the second time...?
Kalla Hrykos
Active

...something about 'spoiled lettuce'? No, no Entropy Spinach! I..I gave my life to take out the Entropy Spinach, yes. Did it in...in place of a friend...a pet?

<thinks> But...didn't die...was thrown into...into pocket universe? Yes...was comatose. That's when...that's when Anti-Moderator found me.....<shivers>

Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
?
Could Lardy be a Carggite?

What if this is just a distraction engineered by Fuddle?

Bob! Take the Orange Agents and set up a perimeter and a teleport scrambler. Get some transport out there too. I get the feeling that once things start poppin' we're going to be pretty busy and I don't want anybody to have to drop whoever they're punching to take an injured Legionnaire to Medicus.
Make sure there are a few extra bikes please, not everybody can fly.

From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.