Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » One Legion World, under GRL. (Page 5)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: One Legion World, under GRL.
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
Aren't we all "friends"?
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
Joey and Chandler were "friends".

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Monica was the beard.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
GRL!

I'm having heterosexual female feelings--SAVE ME!!!!

PLEASE, either make me a full-blown lesbian, or turn me back to the way I was!!!!!

Lard Lass
<flashing boobs in despair>

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
No, GRL!

I implore you -- don't do it!

Do you really want to waste such a luscious-looking avatar as the one Lard Lass has right now??

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
GRL,

If you won't make me my old self again, make us BOTH (STU and I) hot lesbians, so that, together, we can put Stanley Steemer out of business!!!

<pleading boob flash>

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
Stanley or Cleveland? [Hmmm?]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Giant Robotic Lesbian
I COME IN PEACE.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Giant Robotic Lesbian           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by SharkLad:
Now when you say turned into a "bush," do you mean the burning kind or they, well, burning kind?

YES.

--------------------
One Legion World, under GRL.

Giant Robotic Lesbian
I COME IN PEACE.

quote:
Originally posted by Lard Lass:
GRL!

I'm having heterosexual female feelings--SAVE ME!!!!

PLEASE, either make me a full-blown lesbian, or turn me back to the way I was!!!!!

Lard Lass
<flashing boobs in despair>

LITTLE LARD,

I HEAR YOUR HEARTFELT

PLEA FOR ASSISTANCE.

(AND THANK YOU FOR THAT BOOB FLASH.)

YOU WISH TO EMBRACE

YOUR NEW-FOUND ATTRACTION TOWARD MEN,

YET YOU ALSO TIRE OF YOUR

FEMALE BODY.

I WILL MAKE IT

BETTER.

LITTLE LARD,

YOU ARE NOW A

GAY MAN.

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
(Great, now when he admires my amazingly handsome features, he'll get mad at me for another reason when he becomes hetero again).

GRL, are Lindsey Lohan and Samantha Robinson friends in the same way Pov and Stu are?

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Giant Robotic Lesbian
I COME IN PEACE.

quote:
Originally posted by Hot STU:
No, GRL!

I implore you -- don't do it!

Do you really want to waste such a luscious-looking avatar as the one Lard Lass has right now??

LITTLE STU,

I CAN SEE THAT YOU ARE QUITE

APPRECIATIVE

OF YOUR NEW-FOUND

HOTNESS.

YET, YOU ALSO LAMENT

LEGION WORLD'S LOSS OF SUCH A

LUSCIOUS-LOOKING

FEMALE.

I FEEL YOUR

PAIN.

I WILL MAKE THINGS

BETTER.

LITTLE STU,

YOU ARE NOW A

HOT WOMAN.

--------------------

Giant Robotic Lesbian
I COME IN PEACE.

quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
. . . when he becomes hetero again.

LITTLE COBALT,

WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THAT

LARD LAD'S CHANGE

IS NOT

PERMANENT?

quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
GRL, are Lindsey Lohan and Samantha Robinson friends in the same way Pov and Stu are?

LINDSAY AND SAMANTHA ARE FRIENDS

IN THE SAME WAY

YOU AND

DOLLY THE SHEEP

ARE FRIENDS.

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Okay, but which one came with a dowry from Fat Cramer? (re: mint jelly)
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Giant Robotic Lesbian
I COME IN PEACE.

THEY BOTH HAVE

JELLY.

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

GRL,

Er...can I just be a woman again? I'll deal with whatever consequences may come. (and I miss the boobs).

LL

--------------------

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.