Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Happy Birthday, Tamper Lad! (Page 5)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Happy Birthday, Tamper Lad!
ActorLad
Un-Famous

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ActorLad           Edit/Delete Post     
Have a fantastic birthday!

--------------------
ActorLad

Friendly Neighborhood Performer

Visit my official hangout ActorLad's Cool Luau over at the Mission Monitor Board!

From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Happy 33rd, Tamper!

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks all.
From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
belated HB, Tampy!
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
happy belated bday tamper!
From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
must've been a quiet one. nothing but politics and economics in the paper this week.

happy birthday

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamper Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
The portfolio's been doing great. [Razz]

Some impoverished cashier of questionable character at a fast food restaurant cloned the magnetic stripe on my MasterCard and bought 2000 dollars of wood at Lowes and a MacBook Pro.

[ September 04, 2009, 03:03 PM: Message edited by: Tamper Lad ]

From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh, gosh.
I'm so sorry that happened to you.
Was is covered or fixable?

I hope you were able to get SOME pleasure from your birthday anyway.

I'll send up a little prayer and a little dance for you.
[Proty]

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
That sucks Peter. I hope you get reimbursed.

My card was among many that got compromised at cornerstorecomics.com recently. Luckily [Razz] , I was near my limit.

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamper Lad

Zero Liability as per the Cardholder agreement. Its just a pain waiting for a new card changing the pre-auth payments and waiting for the bank to send me the affidavit to sign. Given what I use that card for, they should easily determine which store the leak happened at.

I'll probably be persona non grata at the Apple Store since the payee actually is the one that gets hit with the dishonoured payment. They should my VISA wasn't ripped off. That card could have bought a dozen notebooks. [Razz]

Come to think of it, it wouldn't have gotten copied. That card is a Chip-card. The payment procedure is a bit different, we just insert card and punch a PIN. Once fully implemented, cashiers will never touch payment cards and we'll autograph a slip again.

Tamper Lad

So other than a week of Identity/Credit Theft angst it was pretty good.
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
don' take no crap from your credit card company either...i lost my card and my new account was about half the limit I previously had.
From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
There's a sense of evil in the air... Happy Birthday to our favourite evil genius, Tamper Lad!

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Have a Tamperiferous birthday, my friend!
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
[Birthday]

Have a great B-day!

Health & Happiness Always!

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.