Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The Most Controversial Thread on the Board (Page 5)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  15  16  17   
Author Topic: The Most Controversial Thread on the Board
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
I am surprized that this thread hasn't ended up as a flame war like so many threads here on Legion world end up as.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq.:
I am surprized that this thread hasn't ended up as a flame war like so many threads here on Legion world end up as.

That's the most preposterous, ill-conceived notion ever expressed on Legion World!! That's it. I'M OUTTA HERE!!

...until tomorrow...

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
burn beyotches BURN!!!!

bwahahahahahahaha

(actually i've never been in a flame war nor do i know how to particpate in one)

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lad Boy:
quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq.:

That's the most preposterous, ill-conceived notion ever expressed on Legion World!! That's it. I'M OUTTA HERE!!

...until tomorrow...

Oh you'll be back. And I'll be here to teach you a thing or two.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
I can't believe Cobie cross-dresses...I look at his face and I think what a nice, clean-cut young dude he is [Wink]
From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

LAM,

This thread is controversial enough without bringing Cobie's cross-dressing into it. [Wink]

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
You should see me in my Robin costume (the Dick Grayson one!)
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
It's not as interesting as your Vampirella costume [Wink]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Harbinger
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Harbinger   Email Harbinger         Edit/Delete Post     
I thought you particularly suited the li'l Bo Peep shepherdess look Des, the crook was a good touch [Big Grin]

But back on with the controversy - Dream Girl was an ill conceived character that deserved to die a horrid death [Devil]

--------------------
"Tempus Fugitive" the final part of the Adventures of Dream Boy series, set in the Three-Boot Universe. Read it only in the Bits o' Legionnaire Business Forum.

From: here, more often than not | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Ma Hunkel is the true enemy of Infinite Crisis and deserves to be hurled into the sun!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Harbinger Girl:
I thought you particularly suited the li'l Bo Peep shepherdess look Des, the crook was a good touch [Big Grin]

But back on with the controversy - Dream Girl was an ill conceived character that deserved to die a horrid death [Devil]

She wasn't ill-conceived -- it was just that Kitson's depiction of her was so lame, you couldn't appreciate her character. Nevertheless, good riddance Dream Girl. Maybe Vi and Shady will be next!
From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Kill Vi!
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

There is no Vi. Only Atom Girl

--------------------

Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Actually, Atom Girl is dead. The person we saw in issue #12 was really Yera Allon.

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Ha! Had you fooled. That is really Proty posing as Yera Allon

--------------------

This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  15  16  17   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.