Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Medicus Two: To be used when Medicus One is blown to tiny bits (Page 5)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 18 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  16  17  18   
Author Topic: Medicus Two: To be used when Medicus One is blown to tiny bits
Pagan Lass
Sorceress/Table Dancer/Grandmother

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pagan Lass   Email Pagan Lass         Edit/Delete Post     
Nuh-huh... Cobie you're going back into that bed even if I have to crawl in with you to keep you there... [Big Grin]

Now you be a good little Cobie and I'll bring you up to speed... As soon as you let the nurse stick a few tubes and hoses back in place... [Razz]

--------------------
/ / ( . )Y( . ) \ \

What can I DO for you?

From: Legion World Security Office | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Triple G:
I think it's best to arrange transport to the Security Office so your crew can bring you up to speed..if you think you're up to making the trip.

GGG, you've been out of the loop. I'm not with the Security Office anymore. Hell, I'm not even an LMBer these days...and maybe its time to end that once and for all.

quote:
Originally posted by My Wee Fem:
Nuh-huh... Cobie you're going back into that bed even if I have to crawl in with you to keep you there... [Big Grin] [Razz]

As for you, you little minx...

<grabs My Whee Fem, kisses her dramatically>

I've been in a coma for who knows how long dreaming about what you can only imagine and I needed that to regain my strength [Wink] . (By the way, you kiss like someone I knew once, but I haven't seen her for some time).

Now forget all of that, I can recover while I'm working on the case. Take me to whatever other patients have been admitted and start getting me up to speed

These cute nurses can hold me up as we go. <eyes nurse> You never worked for Dr. Landro, did you?

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

<notices grizzled appearance in the mirror>

Hm, sexy... [Big Grin]

Get me one of my old costumes, the 'Tempest' variant. And a razor. And some coffee or something stronger.

*cough*

*cough*

Ha, just a little springtime allergy. I'm allergic to not working...

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
<Flies in, land behind Cobie who is still staring at his reflection in the mirror>

You think you're strong enough to be out of bed?

<Eyes the nurse and My Wee Fem.>

Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Or would you need to be stronger to get back into bed?)

--------------------
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pagan Lass

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pagan Lass   Email Pagan Lass         Edit/Delete Post     
<Standing hands on hips off to one side glaring at Cobie and the Ranger.>

You two macho clowns are... ARRGGHHH!

<Throws Cobalt's Tempest outfit in his face...>

You ever kiss me like that again... I'll...

--------------------
/ / ( . )Y( . ) \ \

What can I DO for you?

From: Legion World Security Office | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

...you'll be pretty damn cute when you're mad, that's what.

See, I'm feeling better already! I just needed to kiss a pretty girl, clean myself up and maybe get a drink.

<turns to Ranger>

Hey Ranger [Big Grin] . Good to see you, and I'm going to need your help. Obviuosly the thought of you picking me up and putting me into bed is way to homoerotic for either of us. We'd both much rather figure out this whole mess.

Now...<changes into costume in front of whole room, not caring who sees what>

My Whee is telling me about Sir Roy, Clive, and this mysterious John Doe, all here. Let's go see them. If I start to keel over, you have my permission to hit me Ranger. <grins>

As for you My Whee Fem, I might need your help to hold me up, and you smell really good, so I'd prefer it was you...

First stop: John Doe. <starts walking>

Pagan Lass

Wait a second Boss...

Nurse Goodbody or whatever, where did Clive Taylor's body go? I thought Doc One wanted it kept here in the Stasis Capsule until...

--------------------
/ / ( . )Y( . ) \ \

What can I DO for you?

Everyday Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Everyday Girl   Email Everyday Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Ohmygod! Mr Cobalt just like what do you think you're doing out of bed!

And where... Lard-lad surrendered to me a few minutes ago, confessing to Clive's Murder... But now Clive's body has gone missing?

--------------------
Hi! How are you?
<click-click> BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!!

From: Here? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Whoa, whoa, whoa...Lardy confessing to Clive's murder? And now Clive's body is missing? It appears there is a lot to do...

First stop, then, is where Clive's body was.

<all move down the hall, as Cobalt is filled in and enter room>

Hm...I knew Clive was troubled, but from what you're telling me, he was on the verge of some sort of breakdown...

...I arranged an entire trip into the mountains of Legion World to figure out where Clive stood these days.

<view room>

Yup, no body. Hard to prosecute Lardy for his murder if there is no evidence Clive is really murdered. Do we have a coroners report?

Everyday Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Everyday Girl   Email Everyday Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Ohmygod! We have a coroner's report, we have a murder weapon, we have blood and forensic evidence linking the murderer to the victim, (gotta love Gladys's recording abilities) and we have a recorded confession...

We just seem to have lost the victim's body...

It's a good thing Mr. Gramps-Lock had custody of everything else...

--------------------
Hi! How are you?
<click-click> BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!!

From: Here? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
What about Sir Roy?

(If someone could get in and spirit away Clive...)

--------------------
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

<stunned>

Well...seems like you've got this case almost wrapped up.

There's just one problem then. If Lardy killed Clive, who shot me? Who attacked Roy? Who harmed this 'John Doe'? And whatever other odd crimes have been occuring?

Going on instinct, there is just too much more going on here. Don't you agree Ranger?

Let's go check on this John Doe, and then Sir Roy.

<walk over to John Doe's room>

Pagan Lass

I just left him, he was sleeping peacefully a moment ago...

--------------------
/ / ( . )Y( . ) \ \

What can I DO for you?

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

quote:
Originally posted by Space Ranger:
What about Sir Roy?

(If someone could get in and spirit away Clive...)

Precisely.

(And yes, I'm tired, so I know they realize I know more than I'm letting on. I've been working on this case for months, before any crimes were actually committed...but I'm too tired to explain how, and there's too much to be done now).

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

<enters John Doe's room. The man has been brutally beaten, his face and hands heavily scarred as if unrecognizable>

Well, I'm reading Jailbait Lass's private emails now. Apparently she's been quite upset. I'll have to make that up to her...

<walks over to John Doe>

And apparently Shark Lad has an interesting theory on you, sir. My healing abilities did not work on me, but I have a hunch that had more to do with the method of attack and the bullet used than anything to do with my healing powers not working. In other words, they should work on you.

<lays healing hands on John Doe's face, and on one of his hands>

Let's see if maybe we can help get you back to normal...

<blue light begins to emanate from Cobalt's hands>

*cough*

*cough*

...s-sorry...this takes a bit out of me...

<blue light begins to heal John Doe>

...should only be...'nother minute...

This topic comprises 18 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  16  17  18   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.