Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » As Supreme Ruler of the Universe (Page 5)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 21 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  19  20  21   
Author Topic: As Supreme Ruler of the Universe
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
I hereby request permission from our Supreme Ruler to shoot it into the sun.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mearl Dox
Likes green

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mearl Dox   Email Mearl Dox         Edit/Delete Post     
Hmm...

Well, there are a million equally adorable and well-marketed cute anime pets out there...

Permission granted! But you'll have to use your own cannons.

--------------------
科学の使者、キュアドクス!

From: Colu | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Bless you.

(Stalks off to get a cannon)

--------------------

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
I endorse ferroboy's endorsement of dedman's endorsement of Cobie's endorsement of Lou's endorsement of EDE's endorsement of Mearl's Supreme Rulership.

Down with all Gil'dishpani lies, propaganda and stale pastries!

Down with the Super Wal-Mart... of Space!

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
Just for giggles can we shoot KoKo into the sun too?
From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mearl Dox
Likes green

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mearl Dox   Email Mearl Dox         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh, man, you mean I haven't yet?! I have been slacking!

Hurry! To the cannons! Koko must be fired post-haste!

Just for clarity's sake, I'm talking about the postboot white monkey, not Bart Allen. I like Bart Allen. He may remain un-fired.

--------------------
科学の使者、キュアドクス!

From: Colu | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Dear Supreme Ruler of the Universe,

As your omnipotence knows I live faraway from Legion World and visit on an ad hoc basis as my super crime fighting of space duties (and the commuter traffic) allows.

My super secret hideaway (or Horace as he likes to be called) has recently developed very bad indigestion which has led to a number of unfortunate incidents as he creates a few more interstellar gas clouds than the maps show. It seems as if he has been eating things that disagree with him, and upon further investigation (and let me tell you, you don’t want to go crawling around them Jeffries tubes without a full NCB suit) things which apparently disagree with you as well, like this small annoying white monkey which I am returning to you with pleasure.

Horace is now having a whale of a time playing fetch with all these rejects and is stopping them from landing in the sun. His jumping around is also making me spill my port which is most definitely not cricket old chap.

Can I please therefore ask you to re aim your cannon away from its current trajectory to point towards say the Orion arm of the Galaxy. This will allow me to gain some peace and quiet and stop the gaseous problems Horace is currently suffering from. Although I will admit the Koko’s Head Nebula is a rather attractive green colour

Must dash me little megalomaniac, worlds to save, place’s to be and all that.

Pip pip old chap.

Faraway Lad

PS
Hope to finally meet you at the Ambassadors Christmas bash, I’ll be the one standing at the other end of the room tucking into the Figgie pudding.

[Super-Moby Dick of Space]

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mearl Dox
Likes green

After much careful consideration, I've made the decision to alter the cannon-firing process. As a gesture of good-will to the space traffic in the busy near-Earth area, all future planned cannon-firees will be shipped to the Coluan system, and will be fired into Colu's sun, at times scheduled with the anticipated local traffic kept in mind. Although this will cause me to unfortunately miss the sight of the cannon firing, it will retain symbolic importance and I will still feel the event very close to my heart. All cannon firings will be recorded for my later viewing pleasure, and possibly to splice together into a "Best Of" video.

Also, Cobalt Kid, please feed the remains of Koko to your lions, or something.

--------------------
科学の使者、キュアドクス!

Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
Excuse me magnicifent one, but perhaps we could use Koko to lure the hero MONKEY-EATER LAD to our cause. I'm sure with such a delicious looking monkey as incentive he will come to join your cause as well.
oh, ummm and any cupcakes left?

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Mearl Dox:
Also, Cobalt Kid, please feed the remains of Koko to your lions, or something.

Consider it done, magnificent one!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mearl Dox
Likes green

Good work, Cobalt Kid! I'm promoting you to Director of Lion Feeding Activities!

This monkey would give anyone sensible a stomach-ache.

And of course there's cupcakes left!

[ December 07, 2004, 02:39 PM: Message edited by: Mearl Dox ]

--------------------
科学の使者、キュアドクス!

Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

quote:
Originally posted by dedman:
Excuse me magnicifent one, but perhaps we could use Koko to lure the hero MONKEY-EATER LAD to our cause.

Maybe we should just use Beppo instead.

Koko's rather sunworthy, all told.

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I humbly accept this new appointment! Let the rule of Mearl continue, and the lion feeding commence!

And the cupcake eating go unhindered forever!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mearl Dox
Likes green

Eat your delicious cupcakes, my followers, and rejoice in the wisdom, beauty, and modesty of your glorious leader!

I don't intend to branch out into also feeding people monkeys, but I guess a monkey-flavored cupcake could be devised.

--------------------
科学の使者、キュアドクス!

Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm sure MEL would apprieciate that your supremeness
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 21 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  19  20  21   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.