Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Texas Con Chat! (Page 5)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Texas Con Chat!
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by RTVU2:
Question Two--- was the model male or female? If female, then STU,

"My lips are neutra-sealed!" [Wink]
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ferroboy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ferroboy   Email ferroboy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by STU Cat:
I was so utterly shocked by page 14 that I just... I just can't talk about it! [Big Grin]

Oh, Stoopid Cat was right! You ARE evil! [Wink]

--------------------
Dan

From: Newburgh, NY | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by STU Cat:
Hey, I like being 7 of 9. [Love] [Wink]

I DEMAND that you use this avatar then [Razz]

-

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
Trust me, you WANT to see Stuey in Jerri's bodysuit... [Drool] [Wink] [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Nightcrawler:
And did Mark Waid or Steve Wacker ever say if they were going to join us?

Steve mentioned having a friend who comes here (I assume a lurker) who has told him stuff.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
We call him (or her) our Wacker-Mole. [Smile]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Click for fullsize image

Here's Yellow Kid checking out the LSH#1 zerox preview!

[Edit: to change the pic to thumbnail]

[ November 10, 2004, 10:46 AM: Message edited by: Loser Lad ]

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

The guy in the red shirt (if he's a Trek fan, he's doomed!) conveniently eclipses Stu.
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I was wondering who the guy in the red shirt was. I thought maybe that was one of your group that I just didn't recognize. So he was just some random dude?

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
BTW Kent, I hope you don't mind but I'm going to edit that pic to a thumbnail so it won't show up so large on the page. You'll still be able to open up the full-sized version by clicking on it!

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Red shirt guy was ahead of me in the Barry Kitson sketch line. You can also see part of my blue & white shirt.

Gee as he block both me and STU should we call him "Eclipso Kid"?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

He actually looks quite a bit like someone I went to college with. I wonder...

--------------------
The LMB Archives

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

thanks for all your help, Loser

yes, as far as we know, red-shirt's just a random fan.

Loser Lad
Stressed

No problem Kent! [Smile]

Like I said in my email I don't know if I got all of the pics you tried to send, so if you have more please try to send them again! I know I'd love to see them, and I think everyone else here feels the same!

--------------------
The LMB Archives

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Click for fullsize image

Steve Wacker on the left, while Barry Kitson draws.

This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.