Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » HighPriestessViviane's Holy Isle, Avalon (Page 5)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 22 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  20  21  22   
Author Topic: HighPriestessViviane's Holy Isle, Avalon
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
Then let us travel to the Stone Circle.

(tra la la la la...Stone Circle, boots Miss T off until the ceremony is done)

Great Mother Goddess, I ask of you to take this child into your heart. Make him one of your own.

(thunder crashes, the sunshines from the east and the moon shines from the west blessing the ceremony with light pink rose petals)

Your are a member of the Goddess.

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Cool. Where's the ceremonial wine?

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
Celebrate now, for tomorrow, work begins, you can stay here for a while, but then you will have to train with Talesin the Merlin.

But before that, tomorrow, we'll curse Medicus One.

[ September 12, 2004, 12:45 AM: Message edited by: HighPriestessViviane ]

--------------------

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Okay. I'll be in the Cave of the Mists with this bottle of wine if anybody needs me.

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Pops over from faraway.

Nice island, seems a bit quiet though with everyone off doing their own thing.

Mmmm, maybe I'll pop back a bit later to see what this place can offer me.

[ September 12, 2004, 02:11 PM: Message edited by: Faraway Lad ]

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

This place can offer you many things, power, joy, pleasure, if only one would stay to find out.

--------------------

Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
High Priestess.

I have the Joy of using the Faraway Force to help others. I gain much of my pleasure from talking to you and all the others here on Legion World.

There must be other thing one can offer?

I shall return later to find out.

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

How about in the middle of your return, I close the Mists and watch you dangle, sorry, but the TV's broken and I forgot to yell at Loser to fix it.

--------------------

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
My lady!

it has been too many years since I last visited Avalon.
(presents gifts of wine, meade, silk and gems)
Please accept these items I have gathered on my journeys.
Blessed be!

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

I see that during your absence, you have still kept your faith to the Goddess. Your faith is more reward than any you can offer and so, I shall bestow a small gift to you.

(RKS glows with blue fairy lights, his body feels rejuvenated, and an amulet forms around him)

This amulet holds a special elixir within it, when you need it, the magic of it will heal you.

Now, come, relax and enjoy yourself.

--------------------

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
my thanks.

how can one not relax in tranquil Avalon? I hear some fine harp-playing from yonder glade. Shall we pay them a visit?

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

I'd love to my kind person, we shall enjoy the playing with the wine you have bought (let's see anyone sight me for drinking underaged in my island).

[ September 25, 2004, 04:47 AM: Message edited by: HighPriestessViviane ]

--------------------

Tempest
Enchantress

Oh, the music is sensationable. Hmm...I wonder if anyone else will join me in this nights festivities.

--------------------

Tempest
Enchantress

Everybody go to SHAKES and participate in the wet t-shirt contest and I'll give you a year pass to the spa atomosphere, with great healing properties, of AVALON!!!

[ September 25, 2004, 04:48 AM: Message edited by: HighPriestessViviane ]

--------------------

DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
Before I head off on my trip, I wanted to ask for the Priestess' blessings of good fortune and a safe trip... I humbly supplicate myself before her highness and offer a boon of wine and ... more wine [Smile]
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 22 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  20  21  22   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.