Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Hruns Hall of Vallhalla (Page 5)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   
Author Topic: Hruns Hall of Vallhalla
Stretchable Lad
Hello Kitty (Adam's Rib)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stretchable Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
(Switching Alts quickly, Miss T. chooses her "pussiest" Alt to tease the pussy-hunting barbarian.)

ROWR!

[ October 14, 2004, 01:53 PM: Message edited by: Catspajamas ]

--------------------
Visit Myriad's Legion of Alt-IDs in Bits and LW Directory in the MMB

From: Delegate of Zuun | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hrun the Barbarian
Barbarian Warrior

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hrun the Barbarian   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Ah ha! tis a wonderful pussy. I will track this one to make me a pouch for my weapon

--------------------
Bring me Mead and Meat,
NOW Slave!!

From: The Northern Wall | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Hrun, I would have thought you'd given up on that sort of hunt, after that horrendous cat-poop episode.
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hrun the Barbarian
Barbarian Warrior

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hrun the Barbarian   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Scribe take this message to the Most noble Cobaltus.

Most noble Triumvir

It is with regret that I must leave these Elysian Fields so soon. word has reached me of a major Northman invasion. Parts of the Wall are under attack as we speak. Crops are spoiled, villages burn into the night and many fine men, farmers and freemen of the north lie dead and unburied, there wives and daughters taken as slaves. I have been recalled to the Legion’s Eagles. Me and the men of my household must now fulfil the vows we have taken and march behind the banners of our Jarle and Lord, the Primus Pilus.

Fare thee well most hale fellow. If the gods smile upon me mayhap we shall once more drink together in shakes.

Now hurry Ceorl, deliver that message and join me at the harbours.

--------------------
Bring me Mead and Meat,
NOW Slave!!

From: The Northern Wall | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
God speed, noble warrior --- and don't forget to brush your teeth.
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hrun the Barbarian
Barbarian Warrior

It was the dawn of a new day.

All across the Hall Barbarian warriors lay in various stages of drunken stupor.

At the high table, the detritus of a mammoth feast remained, there were hams, venison, beef and goat, bread and cheeses and fruit. Flagons once full of mead rolled across the floor as the hunting dogs roamed the Hall seeking out the left overs and bones to chew on.

In the rafters above Ravens preened and watched.

Hrun slept in his magnificent carved wooden throne. A gold bejewelled goblet slid from his hands and fell to the rush covered floor. Hrun snored, then hiccupped and scratched his….

At the side of the throne a figure stirred.

Caliente groaned, “My head, that Barbarian is heavy handed or what”.

She tried to move and then realised she was in fact chained, very fine, exquisitely carved and decorated chains but chained all the same, to the throne

“Ah great, it cant get any worse than this, at least Tamper’s not here to laugh” she thought and then she looked down at herself.

“oh No, he didn’t” she exploded. For in place of her normal costume she now wore standard barbarian slave girl attire, which, in her opinion, actually meant she was wearing not enough to cover her dignity. She moves to try to cover her legs where the gauze like material had parted, but found that the chains restricted her movement and in any case the thin strips of metal covering her, well lets just say, other parts, had a tendency to move and expose a bit too much for her liking.

The Gold collar around her neck also served as a power inhibitor as she found when she tried to burn her way out of the chains. .

“great” she thought “stuck here until the LMBP rescue me, and then I'm never going to live this get up down. Tamper Lad will be drooling for days”

--------------------
Bring me Mead and Meat,
NOW Slave!!

Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Humiliation. Kidnapping. Tamper Lad drooling over me. That makes it, what? Wednesday? Thursday? I always forget...

What do you want, you big lug? Why have you taken me here? And no grunting your answers, either! I demand full words!

(*sigh* I hope the rescue comes soon. This is more embarrassing than being coerced into marrying that horrible Ranger fellow...)

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Reanimated Corpse of Lonestar
Deceased

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Reanimated Corpse of Lonestar           Edit/Delete Post     
<enters quietly>

(This won't do at all--I've already claimed Caliente for my bride! She has more than enough power to deal with this...)

<fires small device at Caliente's power inhibitor collar, instantly removing all of its power source and rendering it inert>

(There, she can handle it from her with her foolish friends. Now I can return to Frio and Concord and push forth on our goals...)

--------------------
Justice comes at a price. What are you willing to pay for it?

From: dead | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
No, this just won't do at all.

<A wave of magnetic force sweeps across the barbarian encampment. Two rolls of cloth of gold float to Caliente and form themselves into a magnificent dress. Multiple lengths of anchor chain wrap themselves around Hrun and the figure of the Ultra Man floats in next to Caliente.>

Frio would be most distressed if I were to leave you to the tender mercies of Hrun's Horde.

Come, we must be away quickly. 30 tons of chain won't bind Hrun for long.

<A magnetic shimmer crosses in front of Concord and Caliente, they vanish.>

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
<Rumors among Hrun's people begin to circulate that Hrun the Barbarian accidently killed Cobaltus...a maiden rushes off to bring word to Brunhilde>

<Cobalt's hip-hop robotic sidekick, S.H.A.G., exits the premises after a job well-done...>

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deceased

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Reanimated Corpse of Lonestar           Edit/Delete Post     
(Well, not exactly what I planned, but it had the same end result. Now to focus on my plans...)

--------------------

From: dead | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hrun the Barbarian
Barbarian Warrior

Hrun yawns and stretches on his throne moving to scratch the 30 tonnes of chains break and fall ripped as easily as tissue paper.

Looking at the side of his throne he smiles.

“Ha I see they have taken the bait!” he smiles and gestures, from out of a doorway another Caliente appears dressed exactly the same. “I knew that using decoys would come in handy”

Turning to the other side of the Throne Hrun throws back a fur rug to reveal Caliente chained and dressed as princess.

“And thus my lady you must stay,. Until I have had my revenge on that oath breaker and destroyer of maidens hearts”

--------------------
Bring me Mead and Meat,
NOW Slave!!

Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Great. Now no one knows I'm missing. Hrun, I hope you have something to eat besides meat because I'm a vegetarian. [sigh] Oh well, at least I look good...

(Somebody better realize I'm missing and come rescue me soon! I have to scratch my ear!!)

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
matlock
Advisory

Icon 1 posted      Profile for matlock   Email matlock         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm here Hrun. What's this all about now? Is your mother in danger? Although I'm not exactly at peak fighting shape, I've got a few tricks left up my sleeve yet.

Oh yeah, how are you Caliente? I'm not sure what's going on around here. But I'm sure it'll all work out. It always does.

From: Douglasville, GA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deceased

(Enough)

<Walks forward among the Halls>

Hrun, noble Barbarian! Like you, I am a believer in justice, in all of its most raw and harsh forms.

You have chained here someone...dear to me, as she has sworn to be my wife! I cannot have my future wife shackled in your Halls.

<puts up his hand to halt Hrun's rage>

But I can offer you something in return. I know you seek to destroy the oathbreaker, the one who seduced your young cousin and caused her heart pain without mercy, the betrayer, whom you call Cobaltus. I believe I can deliver him to you, and you will be able to have your vengeance. Its a simple plan, and if we can attack him at his current location and then trick him into going somewhere where he can't escape, you'll be able to do whatever you need to do.

And I, <grins>, will have my wife back.

<turns to Matlock, scowling>

And no one will be able to do anything about it.

--------------------

This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.