Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » March 12th, 2000; 9:47 PM (Page 5)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: March 12th, 2000; 9:47 PM
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
cheecky young whippersnappers, in my day.....

ZZzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Huh wassat,

[Big Grin]

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:
Doesn't that make us like 49 in dog years? Man, the LMB is older than me! Hell, it's even older than Darden! [Big Grin]

But posting was slower when you had to chisel graelins on the cave walls. Right, Darden?
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Picks up hammer and starts to chisel a reply.

"Man this takes me back" [Big Grin]

"I'll be with you in about three days Kent"

(gosh we'll be playing pong next)

[Big Grin]

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
7 years.... OhmiGAW.

That's absolutely amazing.

Even more amazing is the fact that I'm still on webTV!

A special anniversary weekend shout-out to all the LMBers I've met in person and an even MORE special shout-out to the ones who have sent me stuff (you know who you are!)!! Love you guys! SAS!!!!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dain
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dain   Email Dain         Edit/Delete Post     
Congratulations! It's a really wonderful place and I already love it! [Smile]

(So this forum is a Pisces then. I wonder if anyone has made its astrological chart. j/k). [Big Grin]

From: Somewhere in the Multiverse | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leap Year Lord
Right now.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leap Year Lord           Edit/Delete Post     
[Triplicate Girl - Re-Imagined] [Duo Damsel] [Triplicate Girl]
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Happy Anniversary, LMB!

For me, it's been just over seven years, as I started posting to the DC Message Board (from whence Legion World sprang, for you newbies) in January 2001.

Eight years! Just think: the LMB has lasted longer than many marriages these days.

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by He Who Wanders:
Eight years! Just think: the LMB has lasted longer than many marriages these days.

And no arguments about dirty socks on the floor!

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
[Cheers] [Band]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teronna
Hello reality...leave a message after the beep.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Teronna   Email Teronna         Edit/Delete Post     
[TimeTrapper]

[Cheers]

From: Chicago | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Eight years with youse people, and I still have many of my wits intact. I must be doing something wrong [Wink]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Congrats LMB [Smile] [Big Grin]

Who would have thought it? Here I am, on the cusp of getting married and now with an actual bonafide career, and when I first helped co-found this group, I was an 18 year old kid! Luckily, my maturity level is just about the same (possily worse).

That Dream Girl barette and LMB walking ring are still in the mail too, I think...

Congrats [Cheers]

[Legion Flag]

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Thank you all for keeping this wonderful group going for as long as it has. Although I've only been a part of it for less than three of its eight years, I can't imagine the LMB and Legion World not being here.

[Cheers]

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Just keep Didio Lad away! [Wink]
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Omni Craig
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Omni Craig   Email Omni Craig         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
To quote MLLASH:

"Charter members:
Lardlad
Cobalt Kid
Tsarin Kid
Shadowplay in Candlelight Lass
Lash Lad
Engine JoeBoy

And of those charter members...

LARDLAD has sorta been on the outskirts until recently, but somehow I feel like he's always kept a watchful eye on us.

COBALT KID has made a triumphant return and looks like he's here for the long haul. (he BETTER be, anyway!)

TSARIN is now known as MYSTERY LAD and is stll around from time to time.

Someone believed to be SHADOWPLAY IN CANDLELIGHT has registered here but never posted. If it is indeed Shady, I hope she sees this and says "HI!"

ENGINE JOE, who kept the Legionnaires board alive by himself until we made it our home!

And me? Well, I haven't been around much these last 4 years but I'll try to be more of a presence in the NEXT 4. [Wink]

Seeing as how you posted that on March 12, 2004 Lash, I guess you're all done posting now since the 4 years are up. [LOL]

--------------------
Craig C.

- Time travel stories are told in chronillogical order.

From: Santa Ana, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.