Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The Statue of the Legendary Poster known as Cobalt Kid (Page 5)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 28 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  26  27  28   
Author Topic: The Statue of the Legendary Poster known as Cobalt Kid
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Wait a minute, it seems that extra piece of statue on the nose has fallen off. Hm, now with the scar removed and that 'zit' fallen off, the statue looks even more handsome!!! Wow, that is a really good looking statue!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
Hey, Cobie...

I've got it this time... I've been practicing all night... *YAWN*

Nothing can go wrong now...

Ummm... Nass... Oh Sprock...

He's really gonna Kill me this time...

<Flees in abject terror>

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
[Eek!] OMIGOSH...!!! [Eek!]

-

...Look what you DID!!! [Urk!] [Razz]

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
* ROTFLMAO *

[Laugh Out Loud] [Laugh Out Loud] [Laugh Out Loud] [Laugh Out Loud]

Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Go ahaid, splain dat aways)

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
That's a mighty fine statue there, Cobie. And how thoughtfull for you to provide the weary traveller with a place to sit.

Sharky, looks like it has its own fountain built in

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Hm, I sense that by displacing the handsome statue of Cobalt Kid (which still exists in another reality, The LMBP Spectre told me), you've accidently brought forth a statue of a bidet. Since a bidet is used to clean a part of the body that allows for more enjoyable salad-tossing, I can only assume that Abin Quanck and Poverty Lad are under the control of Salad-Tosser Lord.

Sigh, when the inhabitants of Legion World decided to honor the legendary Cobalt Kid with a statue, I had no idea so many LMBers would fall victim to the insidious attack of Salad-Tosser Lord.

But wow, that was a pretty handsome statue [Smile]

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank

Ummm... Cobie...

I'm gonna fix your statue... Just as soon as I get a little more practice...

And what does a guy who throws lettuce, tomatoes, and cucumbers have to do with a Bidet???????

Maybe some radishes and onions too..

--------------------

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

You know what Abin, don't even worry. No need for you to fix the statue at all. Ever Again. EVER.

I'll just have the LMBP Spectre send it back when she ever shows back up (where has she been lately?).

This bidet statue isn't quite as nice on the eyes as the old one though, that's for sure...

Abin Quank

But, Cobie... I had post number 44... and you said whoever had post number 44 had to clean the statue... So what are you mad at me for??? I tried...

--------------------

With a Power Ring...

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Out of the kindness of my heart, I've decided that Abin does not need to any longer clean up Pigeon poop on this statue. (Hopefully, that'll get him to stop).

I've decided that whomever posts on post 88 will be the new LMBer that has pigeon poop clean up duty for the next fifty years. If this thread gets this long, although it shouldn't be a problem since I told everyone not to post on it and they have... [Smile]

Abin Quank

Hmmm... 19 more, Ummm... 18 now...

--------------------

With a Power Ring...

Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
since I told everyone not to post on it and they have... [Smile]

Like I'm going to fall for that one again.
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The LMBP Spectre
reserve member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The LMBP Spectre           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
You know what Abin, don't even worry. No need for you to fix the statue at all. Ever Again. EVER.

I'll just have the LMBP Spectre send it back when she ever shows back up (where has she been lately?).

This bidet statue isn't quite as nice on the eyes as the old one though, that's for sure...

<Fixes Cobalt's statue and brings it back to this universe>

Only because you were kind enough to ask [Smile]

I'll be in the Hall of Fallen Heroes if anyone needs me...

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Wow, thanks Spectre! [Smile] [Smile] [Smile]

Just let me know if there's anything I can do for you [Wink] ...

icefire
Just like old Times!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for icefire   Email icefire         Edit/Delete Post     
Just wanted to post!!!!

--------------------
Let the Fun Begin!

From: tennessee | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 28 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  26  27  28   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.