Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The Official Post Whore Thread... (Page 5)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: The Official Post Whore Thread...
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
"Friends, just thirty cents a day can make a huge difference in the lives of post whores. Won't you give so I can stay here with all the little girls of posters and show them that life is much better when I'm unsupervised with so many innocent young ....um, nevermind!"

*Sorry, that just popped into my head. Does anyone else get a seriously creepy vibe of that guy?

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
The guy with the beard who does one of those TV commercials for one of those organizations where you can sponsor a child in a developing country, ŕ la Sally Struthers?

Oh, yeah!

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
Thank you. I don't know the guy, don't know what he's like at all, but from those commercials... I wouldn't let him near my dog much less a small child. I just get a seriously creepy vibe from him, and I learned a long time ago to trust those vibes. Each time I haven't, something nasty has happened. And that guy just sets off my "keep that perv away from me" dar.

--------------------

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king
Excuse me but can you please direct me to the La Brea Tar Pits in Los Angeles?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
What would be considered the opposite of Post Whore? Post Virgin? Pre Whore? Non-post Whore?
The possibilities are endless!

From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
The opposite of a post whore is a lurker.

The near infinite variety is between those two opposites.

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
I did not realise the life of a post whore was so deep and complicated.
From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

quote:
Originally posted by future king:
I did not realise the life of a post whore was so deep and complicated.

and then there's the haltertops, hot pants and hooker heals.

--------------------

Something pithy!

Legion Tracker
Veteran

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legion Tracker           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Abin Quank:
The opposite of a post whore is a lurker.

The near infinite variety is between those two opposites.

I used to be a lurker. Not so long ago. Now look at me. Slding down that slippery slope to post whoredom.

Would it look better if we called it post tortem?

--------------------
"Been killed--didn't like it." (Duplicate Damsel, Legion of Super-Heroes #10)

From: Groga | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king

" To postwhore or not to postwhore, that is the question".
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
[snip]

quote:
Originally posted by Legion Tracker:

Would it look better if we called it post tortem?

That sounds more like a brand of upscale breakfast cereal, if you ask me. One that's still loaded with sugar, but they put a picture of a meadow on the box instead of a bug-eyed cartoon character; so nobody notices.

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king

Post whore makes me think we should start a "post war" thread on here ..... all in the name of good fun though.
Hmmmm ... [Hmmm?]

rickshaw1
Leader

*Lines up Postwhore gun, a longbarreled semi-automatic with infrared sights and speaks as Gravely Voice (tm)

"Go ahead, Postwhore punk, bake my hay!"

[Wink]

--------------------

Something pithy!

rickshaw1
Leader

Actually though, I prefer Posthussy or postslattern. They just evoke raunchier images!

[ROTFLMAO]

--------------------

Something pithy!

Legion Tracker
Veteran

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legion Tracker           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by rickshaw1:
Actually though, I prefer Posthussy or postslattern. They just evoke raunchier images!

[ROTFLMAO]

And in the best all-age appropriate way.

--------------------
"Been killed--didn't like it." (Duplicate Damsel, Legion of Super-Heroes #10)

From: Groga | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king

Must... delete... mental images.........try...to regain...my...sanity! [AHHHH!!!!]
  This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.