Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » LWMB Top 40 (Page 5)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 55 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  53  54  55   
Author Topic: LWMB Top 40
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq.:
HWW,

I was number 23 on Portfolio Boy's count.

Sorry, Quis. I somehow overlooked you. Fixed now.

Let me know, anybody, of any other errors or omissions.

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by LardLad:
I've only been back to posting regularly for about 3 and a half years. Prior to that, I only had around 300 posts. And now I'm in the top 10 with over 11,000? Whoa!

good thing quantity, not substance counts! [Smile]

...for all of us. [Roll Eyes]

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Ah yes, where would we be without inane one-word posts? [Big Grin]

While significant changes are to be expected after nearly six years, it's interesting how many posters remain within three rankings of their previous positions:
  • MLLASH
  • Lightning Lad
  • Fat Cramer
  • Stu
  • Nightcrawler
  • Abin Quank
  • Spellbinder
  • Blockade Boy

Another interesting trend is how many newer posters are clustered together from nos. 25-32.

For that matter, "newbies" occupy 17 positions, or 43 percent of the list.

--------------------

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Portfolio Boy
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Portfolio Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Portfolio Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Holy Sox! I'm not even on the list anymore. But how did you get a post count anyway? I thought Gary disabled that feature?
From: Sumner, ME | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

You can still get post counts and rankings by clicking on "directory" at the top of this (or any) page. In the directory, leave the "Displayed Name" field blank and click "search members." This will give you a list of LWers in the order of joining. Click on "Posts" to put the list in order of post counts.

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
PB, you are #52

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Kent Shakespeare:
quote:
Originally posted by LardLad:
I've only been back to posting regularly for about 3 and a half years. Prior to that, I only had around 300 posts. And now I'm in the top 10 with over 11,000? Whoa!

good thing quantity, not substance counts! [Smile]

...for all of us. [Roll Eyes]

I resent resemble that remark!

[Good]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
You know with my post count it comes out to 2700 posts per year, 225 posts per month, and about 7 posts per day. That doesn't seem like a lot, does it?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Mine comes out to 1686 posts per year and 141 posts per month.

Of course, such statistics can be misleading, as there are times when one posts more than at other times. For example, I didn't post at all between November 2004 and May 2005 (personal matters); I then posted sporadically until about three years ago when the posting frenzy took over! I remember that I was ranked somewhere around no. 32 at the time, so, really, I've only started to "blossom" in the last three years. [Big Grin]

--------------------

Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
I miss having my alts in the top 40. Even if I couldn't match Cobie or Nighty at that...

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Portfolio Boy:
Holy Sox! I'm not even on the list anymore. But how did you get a post count anyway? I thought Gary disabled that feature?

quote:
Originally posted by He Who Wanders:
You can still get post counts and rankings by clicking on "directory" at the top of this (or any) page. In the directory, leave the "Displayed Name" field blank and click "search members." This will give you a list of LWers in the order of joining. Click on "Posts" to put the list in order of post counts.

you can also see individual post-counts by clicking on the Profile feature of any entry.
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

I thought people might also be interested in where the others on PB's original list have landed. Here are the ones still in the Top 150:

44. (33) Harbinger—3117
46. (13) superboymddjr—3088
52. (28) Portfolio Boy—2564
54. (18) Thriftshop Debutate—2420
56. (36) matlock—2198
57. (30) SharkLad—2181
61. (40) Suddenly Seymour—1954
63. (35) Omni Craig—1766
67. (21) Sonnie—1628
72. (37) lil’rhino—1512
78. (34) Space Ranger—1370
91. (31) rokk steady—900
101. (39) Super Lad Kid—759
144. (38) Caleb—380

--------------------

SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
just happy to be nominated ...

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
2008 was definitely my most prolific one. I'd guess I had 5 grand or more of my posts in that one year.

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
I plan on getting into the groove soon.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 55 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  53  54  55   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.