Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Official Topic Drift Thread (Page 5)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 76 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  74  75  76   
Author Topic: Official Topic Drift Thread
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by icefire:
I went to this novelty store today and got some of those fuzzy dice for my car!!!!

Let's start a poll - fuzzy butts or smooth ones?
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
icefire
Just like old Times!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for icefire   Email icefire         Edit/Delete Post     
Yesterday this light-pole on my street fell!

--------------------
Let the Fun Begin!

From: tennessee | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Fell Street is a one-way street running west in San Francisco, ending at Golden Gate Park.
icefire
Just like old Times!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for icefire   Email icefire         Edit/Delete Post     
I hate to go to the mall because people do not know how to park!

--------------------
Let the Fun Begin!

From: tennessee | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Do they still make Pall-Mall cigarettes?
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Someone said that Quis & Icey would make a cute couple. I think they're right!

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
if Icefire and I had a child should we name him Quisfire or Icelet?

And who said we would make a cute couple????

[ October 10, 2003, 12:55 PM: Message edited by: Quislet, Esq ]

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

I want to know if your child will be breast or bottle fed.
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
In the words of Robert Heinlein "Reality is far stranger than fiction."

Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(or something like that)

--------------------
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
wow 5 pages and 68 posts in one day. This is the most successful thread I've ever started.

Tip of the hat to Greybird. a comment he made in another thread gave me the idea.

and I believe this is post 69 [Wink]

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
How did Pov ever miss that???

Truth and justice shall Prevail!
(Slowing down, Pov.)

--------------------
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq:
if Icefire and I had a child should we name him Quisfire or Icelet?

And who said we would make a cute couple????

Maybe they'll be twins and you can use both!
[Big Grin]

Oh, yeah, I'm the one that said you and Icey would make a cute couple. Semi and I have taken him in hand (get your minds out of the gutter, people! This is Semi's little brother we're discussing! Sheesh!) and we want to make sure he's happy and well taken care of. You're an attorney (like Semi ~ a plus in your column) so you can take good care of him.

Also you seem a little reserved and Icy is anything but that, so the two of you should complement each other.

--------------------

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Ooops! Sorry! Back to being off topic, wasn't that a great game last night?

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Well it doesn't look like I will make post 400 tonight.

Have a good weekend everyone. See you back here on Monday. same Legion time - same Legion channel

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------

Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq:
Well it doesn't look like I will make post 400 tonight.

Have a good weekend everyone. See you back here on Monday. same Legion time - same Legion channel

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Aw, poor Quis - so close, but no cigar. A very sorry case of postus-interruptus. [Frown]
  This topic comprises 76 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  74  75  76   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.