Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » matlock's attic (Page 5)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: matlock's attic
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
CASTRATION!

(Lasers blast)

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ferroboy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ferroboy   Email ferroboy         Edit/Delete Post     
(Dodges and heads down a dark alley)

--------------------
Dan

From: Newburgh, NY | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
Dark is nothing to one who can create enough light to challenge a small star.

(Radiates light)

--------------------

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ferroboy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ferroboy   Email ferroboy         Edit/Delete Post     
(heads toward security)

I don't think Cobalt Kid will take too kindly to this castration vendetta you're on! Hmm...maybe this will spark that Pizzaz/Space Tart fight you've been itching for.

--------------------
Dan

From: Newburgh, NY | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

I haven't been itching for it, and I'm a member of the Security Office and the boss wants my body, I think I have the leverage, especially because he made me promise not to castrate him the last time I had a castration spree. Poor Loser Lad.

--------------------

ferroboy
Legionnaire!

Yikes! Well, I think Cobie likes me enough that he wouldn't want me castrated. I'm a bit attached to that part of my body - moreso than other parts.

--------------------
Dan

ferroboy
Legionnaire!

Besides, even if Cobalt did want your body, if you allowed it you'd be contributing to his being a two-timer.

--------------------
Dan

Tempest
Enchantress

His sexual frustration for me is what makes me so attractive to him.

To him, I'm the one that got away.

--------------------

matlock
Advisory

Icon 1 posted      Profile for matlock   Email matlock         Edit/Delete Post     
Ugh. This place looks like a tornado went through here. But nobody bothered the important stuff.

<opens a very low-tech hidden door behind a cabinet, revealing tottering stacks of dusty old bound volumes.>

People these days, always looking for the fancy high tech stuff. This is why I always made them give me hard copies of reports at the Security office. Drove Cobie crazy...

<places plastic dart in evidence stasis field on an old desk and reviews analysis from CSI chief Hutch.>

Hmm, "plastic dart bearing signs of machine manufacture, type unknown. No known match in Security office ballistics records." No, but there wouldn't be, would there. Not this baby.

<begins pulling volumes from the stacks, searching, restacking.>

Durn, I always said I'd organize these things. You'd think I'd learn. Here, this looks like it. Yeah...

<Reads from a faded printout of a news article dated April 24, 2807.>

"At a Galactic Law Symposium held yesterday, officials announced a measure to crack down on the unsanctioned but thriving business of the manufacture of non-ferrous projectile weapons designed to circumvent megnetics-based personal security devices commonly used by Law and Security officers galaxy-wide."

Of course! We've had our people shaking down the usual gun-runners and arms smugglers. But this thing isn't the next thing, it's so old I guess I'm going to have to go antiquing. Geez, the things I gotta do on the job.

From: Douglasville, GA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lolita
His Girl Friday

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lolita           Edit/Delete Post     
-----------INCOMING MESSAGE----------------
Priority: IMPORTANT
To: Matlock
Cc: Cobalt Kid
Topic: Attacks on Legion World

Matlock, I've recently been told by Shark Lad that you're back on Legion World and investigating this case. This is the best news I could have hoped for...I hope you can help bring down Cobie's would-be assassin with me. He's always respected you as a valued partner and master detective, and I've felt the same.

I've recently begun a new possible theory--or at least new train of thought that somehow might be useful. Some further investigation by Shark Lad and myself has given some more insight.

Let me know what you think. I'm currently at Medicus Two, after bringing in the John Doe, and I'll be stopping by Cobie's room for awhile before I go back out into Legion World.

- Lolita

-------------------END MESSAGE-----------------

From: Right by Cobie's Side | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.