Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » SHAKES 4 - Now Open (Page 49)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 123 pages: 1  2  3  ...  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  ...  121  122  123   
Author Topic: SHAKES 4 - Now Open
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
Great Irish coffee, Semi, me foine bucko
From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
I think SHAKES needs a face-lift. Any suggestions? The only thing I won't change are the triple-marine-varnished authentic antique swinging saloon doors. The pool deck is also up for a renovation now that GRL has moved her rusty butt elsewhere.

I was also thinking of a SHAMELESS HUSSIES night once a week - why should that other bar have all the fun.

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Semi Transparent Fellow:
I was also thinking of a SHAMELESS HUSSIES night once a week - why should that other bar have all the fun.

Will dressing up in drag be required, Semi? [Big Grin]
From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
how about replacing the walls with large aquarium tanks?
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Legionadventureman, dressing in drag is not required. But if one feels that mode of self-expression is warranted, who am I to impose a dress code on SHAKES?

I like the idea of an aquarium. It would have to be an interior wall, because natural sunlight would encourage the growth of undesirable algae. Kent, in honor of your sterling suggestion, I appoint you SHAKES official aquarium advisor (and cleaner. [Smile] )

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
I can drink like a fish, so that's most appropriate! I accept!
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

quote:
Legionadventureman, dressing in drag is not required. But if one feels that mode of self-expression is warranted, who am I to impose a dress code on SHAKES?

About the drag thing, Semi...Just being facetious - and besides - no way would I ever ever shave my chest (or anything else for that matter) [Shudder] A 40-year old virgin I ain't!
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

If you came in a dress showing a hairy chest, you might make Giant Robotic Lesbian swoon.
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

quote:
If you came in a dress showing a hairy chest, you might make Giant Robotic Lesbian swoon.

Hey - it worked for Freddy Mercury, at one time... [Big Grin] but the GRL thing has definitely sworn me off wearing a Donna Karan backless gown...
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

I'm in the mood to sing "One More For The Road" right now...What's a good drink to drown my sorrows with?
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

You bunch of weiners! What? You all on the wagon now. This place has been empty for over a week now. Oh, how hard times have fallen on Legion World. [Frown]
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Y'know, I was just thinking it was time I stopped by SHAKES for a little snort. Surprise me with whatever Scotch is nearest at hand, please.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

I have an open bottle of Dalmore 12 year old single malt, Hoppy. A double?
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Perfect, as always. Thank you.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
*hic*

didn’ even realishe no wush around no mores

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 123 pages: 1  2  3  ...  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  ...  121  122  123   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.