Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » 2008: the ultimate MEET-UP at San Diego: wrap-up, pics and sharing experiences (Page 49)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  ...  64  65  66   
Author Topic: 2008: the ultimate MEET-UP at San Diego: wrap-up, pics and sharing experiences
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Sudro, thank you for the great pics! You captured things beautifully.

BTW, the guy with the backpack in pic #11 was Exnihil.

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
AWESOME-- that Flickr or Clickr site is NOT blocked by my work's firewalls, so I can see all the pics very nicely! The booth looked totally awesome! Everyone' so CUUUTE!!! Scooter's TMK-era LSH tat kicks TOTAL ASS-- that is the one I've always wanted to get...!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
OK we've been back in the house for about 2 hours and are both dead on our feet. We are going to wait for our cases (yes they didnt make it home on the same plane, but they should arrive later tonight)

I have not even looked at the photos but am off tomorrow so will have a go at loading some up soon.

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for looking after Gigi and I and being so much fun to be around that I wanna come back. [LOL]

So many memeories, so many one liners to tease you guys with.

And i got to talk with Paul Levitz

Got to go now.....sleep taking over......must resist.... ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blue Battler
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Battler   Email Blue Battler         Edit/Delete Post     
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun there. [Big Grin]

Good Starboy, Seymour!

Nice tattoo, Scott!

Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
Awesome!

Seeing everyone together really reminds me of the Wizard World gathering. [Big Grin] When you're with good people the time really really flies.

From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, here are the best of my photos. If anyone wants hi-res versions, send me a PM, and I'd be happy to send you the full-size version. They're pretty big.

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by rtvu2:
That's not Gary, its some random guy that we picked up off the street. [Smile]

Actually, it was Gary and everyone else were random people Gary picked off the convention floor. Remember we are all his alts.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by superboymddjr:
hey quislet - did not know that you have Ultra Boy shirt!

Yup, you mostly saw me shirtless [Wink] (and what a horrible sight a shirtless Quis is)

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Just so you know. I may be leaving Legion World to start a Helen Killer Message board.

Blame CJ.

--------------------

Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
Added a scan of the Buca di Beppo menu from Wednesday night.

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CJ Taylor
Schako Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CJ Taylor   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Faraway Lad:

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for looking after Gigi and I and being so much fun to be around that I wanna come back. [LOL]

So many memories, so many one liners to tease you guys with.

And i got to talk with Paul Levitz

Got to go now.....sleep taking over......must resist.... ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I want everyone to know the real reason FL is smiling in all his photos. It wasn't until Saturday night that I finally put it all together.

Every time he's in a photo, Gigi is right next to him, arms around each other, a dreamy couple. What you don't see is while Darden hugs Jen close, she reaches down and squeezes his ass! None of this "Say Cheese" crap, she's goosing the lad.

Combined with the story of Hrun the Barbarian, throw in a few drinks, and that's one frisky little lady behind all them giggles.

From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
Our roadtrip to Niagara Falls awhile back confirms this, Ceej... [LOL]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Great pics Seymour!
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ActorLad
Un-Famous

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ActorLad           Edit/Delete Post     
I got back last night (after quite a few hours of delays) and after unpacking conked out. I had a fantastic time hanging out with you all and definately want to do it again sometime. I'll try to get my pics uploaded over the next few days.

--------------------
ActorLad

Friendly Neighborhood Performer

Visit my official hangout ActorLad's Cool Luau over at the Mission Monitor Board!

From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
What a mess of delays and frantic connections. But I'm home and happy to be back at my on-line home too. I don't have many pics that haven't been covered by others, but will post a few tomorrow.

Next time - I'm calling you all at 4 a.m. to join me on a wild coffee drinking spree! We'll see who can handle the karaoke at that hour. [Wink]

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  ...  64  65  66   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.