Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Excuse me while I kiss this guy! (Page 49)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 93 pages: 1  2  3  ...  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  ...  91  92  93   
Author Topic: Excuse me while I kiss this guy!
ferroboy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ferroboy   Email ferroboy         Edit/Delete Post     
Hmm...did you get any sort of confirmation that the pics uploaded? There's a password issue that might be the problem. It fills in a garbage password that needs to be changed to your LegionWorld password. I went through this same problem. If you don't know your password (like me, since it's a series of letters and numbers I never learned), send a PM to Nightcrawler. He should be able to help you out. You can also send a pic to me, if you like. I can then upload it and post it here.

--------------------
Dan

From: Newburgh, NY | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pariscub
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pariscub   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
yeah, we want pics!

BTW

*snogs Ultraboy'Boi*

--------------------
Ze Frainch Legion fan

From: Edinburgh, Scotland | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ultra Boy's Boi
new

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ultra Boy's Boi   Email Ultra Boy's Boi         Edit/Delete Post     
Well I tried 4 more times to upload a pic following the instructions above and the rules in the photo album, but stil can't see my pic. Sigh...

*snogs ParisCub back*

UBB

From: Atlanta, GA | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scottybones
Passive

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scottybones   Author's Homepage   Email Scottybones         Edit/Delete Post     
so how does one gt in on this party...

=)

scotty b

From: new jersey | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pariscub
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pariscub   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Well scotty, come on and sit on the comfy couch with us [Smile]

tongue or no tongue with your kiss? [Wink]

--------------------
Ze Frainch Legion fan

From: Edinburgh, Scotland | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PolarBoy
Drunk in 4 different threads

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PolarBoy   Email PolarBoy         Edit/Delete Post     
Paris offers but it always ends up with tongue. [Razz]

--------------------
:polarboy:

From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pariscub
Deputy

unless people don't want to [Smile]

but you could say that Freedom kissing is my specialty LOL

--------------------
Ze Frainch Legion fan

ferroboy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ferroboy   Email ferroboy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Ultra Boy's Boi:
Well I tried 4 more times to upload a pic following the instructions above and the rules in the photo album, but stil can't see my pic. Sigh...

*snogs ParisCub back*

UBB

And after all my hard work of finally getting Matthew to post some new pics!

Send a PM to Nightcrawler. He should be able to help you out. After all, he's the man behind Legion World. If nothing else, he can probably stick the pics in the photo album and/or this thread.

--------------------
Dan

From: Newburgh, NY | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ferroboy
Legionnaire!

Hmm...it seems I've also encountered a problem trying to upload a pic. Maybe something's wrong. I'll send a PM to Gary and see if he's heard of any other problems.

--------------------
Dan

ferroboy
Legionnaire!

quote:
Originally posted by Scottybones:
so how does one gt in on this party...

=)

scotty b

While it does seem that the couch is getting crowded, I don't see why we can't just dispense with the furniture and move to the floor. [Razz]

--------------------
Dan

Pariscub
Deputy

well, we need some comfy carpet or fur blankets then [Smile]

--------------------
Ze Frainch Legion fan

Saturn Girl
Always Leave Them Spellbound

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saturn Girl           Edit/Delete Post     
[Hug] In my next life I am soooooo coming back as a gay man!!! I'd be naughty, I'd be very naughty and I'd be all over the guys on the couch. ((no one tell Scott I said this, cuz he hates it when I say things like this, tee-hee))
From: Utah (non-Mormon!!!) | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PolarBoy
Drunk in 4 different threads

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PolarBoy   Email PolarBoy         Edit/Delete Post     
Im comeing back as a gay mans cat.
That would be the life provided he isnt a young dizzy one that forgets to feed.

--------------------
:polarboy:

From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pariscub
Deputy

ahhh Saturn Girl, the fun we have here [Smile]

--------------------
Ze Frainch Legion fan

ferroboy
Legionnaire!

OK, UBB, here's the deal on the photo album. Scott (Lightning Lad) was doing some work on it. Gary (Nightcrawler) isn't sure if something was messed up a bit but this photo album is eventually going to be replaced with something easier to navigate. You can send you pics to Gary at glc_sd@hotmail.com and he'll upload them for you. No more excuses!

As for you, Ms. Saturn Girl, you should come back as a gay man. It's loads of fun! And you can see how much action we get on the couch! [Smile]

--------------------
Dan

This topic comprises 93 pages: 1  2  3  ...  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  ...  91  92  93   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.