Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » LWMB Top 40 (Page 49)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 55 pages: 1  2  3  ...  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55   
Author Topic: LWMB Top 40
Raging Bull
Maverick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raging Bull           Edit/Delete Post     
What message?

--------------------
♦ Translated from 31st century Texan to 21st century English ♦

From: The open range | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raging Bull
Maverick

You mean the message that shameless padding can help one attain a post count well in excess of ... [checks Chief Taylor's profile] ... 17000 posts?

--------------------

From: The open range | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Exactly! Don't be!

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raging Bull
Maverick

Don't be what?

--------------------

Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
That poster.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Exactly.

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
I know...right?
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king
Excuse me but can you please direct me to the La Brea Tar Pits in Los Angeles?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
Message to He Who Wanders...
Any way to check how many posts I have to date on here? How does one do that by the way??

From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
I check mine by clicking on the username above my avatar, future king. It brings up my profile. I check others by clicking on the usernames above their avatars.

You've 910 posts.

Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Chief Taylor:
Exactly.

Look, if you guys want a new "Kill This Thread" thread, just go ahead and start one already!

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Um. No.

--------------------

He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Ram Boy:
I check mine by clicking on the username above my avatar, future king. It brings up my profile. I check others by clicking on the usernames above their avatars.

You've 910 posts.

And, in case you're interested, future king, you are presently at No. 97 (a two-way tie with Awkward Pause Boy), so at least you're in the Hot 100.

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
I guess it's for the same reason that any of us are interested in the rankings, post count, etc. represented in this thread...because it appeals to the competitive side of our natures. I posted my butt off and worked my way up to the Top 7 as something to show for it.

I'm quite proud of the fact that I made it into the Top 10. A few years ago, when I was languishing around No. 32, such a feat seemed to be a pipe dream. Now, I'm at last in the upper echelon.

(*Sigh* I need to get a life. [Big Grin] )

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Um. No.

You're no fun anymore.

On a related note, I don't think I've made any inane one-word posts yet this month. I think I may see if I can spend the month of November building my numbers to the same degree as usual while abstaining from the one-post thread. Just for fun.

[ETA- Nope. I was wrong. Still, that's it. No more one-word posts for the remainder of the month. And no more ice cream, either! I mean it!]

[ November 05, 2010, 08:11 PM: Message edited by: cleome ]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

[snip]

quote:
Originally posted by He Who Wanders:

(*Sigh* I need to get a life. [Big Grin] )

When you find out what that's like, don't forget to report back with the details.

[Gossiping Girls]

--------------------

This topic comprises 55 pages: 1  2  3  ...  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.