Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Varalent's Variable Villa (Page 49)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 84 pages: 1  2  3  ...  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  ...  82  83  84   
Author Topic: Varalent's Variable Villa
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
Consider me settled! Glad to see the pool wasn't moved during renovations.
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Future by any chance did you leave the door to Idaho open when you came in? It's gotten VERY cold here the past couple of days! Brrrrrrrrrr!

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
More than likely I did! I'll try to weld it shut so it never happens again. It's safer for the world that way.
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Knew I could count on you [Big Grin]

--------------------

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hrun the Barbarian
Barbarian Warrior

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hrun the Barbarian   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Hrun leaps over the hedge and land with an almighty splash in the pool.

“Wha? By the gods! I am sure this pool was not hear the last time”

Pulling him self out of the pool, the water streaming from his hugely muscle torso; Hrun sets off towards the Villa. As he approaches the door, he reaches behind him and brings out a large battle axe and a short thrusting sword that looks well used. Setting his shoulders he approaches the Villa, a determined look on his face.

--------------------
Bring me Mead and Meat,
NOW Slave!!

From: The Northern Wall | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Hearing the huge splash in the pool, Vee glances out the window and spots Hrun. He strides over to the door and throws it open.

Hrun my friend! How are you? It's been a while since you dropped in for a visit. How about I order up some mead and we can catch up?

[ April 27, 2005, 05:55 AM: Message edited by: Vee ]

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
<leaps over wall, into pool>

SPLASH!

Hm…better take off this wet tunic…

<now shirtless>

I’ll join you two, Vee, as we discuss what to do next. The way I see it, Matlock has Café Cramer protected right now, but Viv’s island is still a problem, I don’t have my powers and there is the possibility of a mysterious enemy from within.

In addition to your potent power, your wisdom has always been useful in these types of emergencies…

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Have a seat Cobie. I'll have one of my Vangerian Spearman bring us a meal and some mead and we'll discuss it.

--------------------

Hrun the Barbarian
Barbarian Warrior

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hrun the Barbarian   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
"Vee my comrade in arms, I bring worrying news from the Northern frontier. A strange prophecy and many portents of doom have been seen ".

Bites large piece of meat from the joint offered and drinks deeply.

“And now I hear my Lord Faraway lies at deaths door”

There is a loud clash. Turning the three see the Varangian serving man standing in Shock the tray he was carrying rolling across the floor of the Villa.

“We go to our Lord” he shouts running from the room. “Woe to this land if he should die”

As he leaves he raises a small horn to his lips and blows a sweet clear call. Hearing it answered from various parts of the Villa he heads off towards the armoury.

--------------------
Bring me Mead and Meat,
NOW Slave!!

From: The Northern Wall | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Red Bee
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Red Bee   Email The Red Bee         Edit/Delete Post     
 -

TERROR!!!

<Members of Varalent's staff lie dead or in serious pain, clutching their wounds.>

<Faster than they came, like a Blitzkrieg, the Red Bee and his bees exit>

[ May 12, 2005, 01:11 PM: Message edited by: The Red Bee ]

From: Indiana | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Hmmmm.....

Surrounded by sapphire blue light, Vee absent-mindedly SHRinks the few stragler bees to the size of dust motes

....Guess Red Bee didn't notice that my entire staff exited the Villa in a hurry about 2 posts ago.

I will make him pay for knocking over and damaging all my beautiful neo-Graeco and neo-Roman statuary! [Mad]

--------------------

Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
B'Jeebers! How the heck am I ever gonna clean this mess up?

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Just sweep everything into this tesseract, A.Q., and call in the decorators. Sometimes it's just best to start over from scratch.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Thanks for the help guys!

Got any ideas on a new deco style since I have to redo the Villa completely it would appear?

--------------------

Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
Considering the location, overlooking the bay (Montego?), I'd go with a Carribean Motif.

But with the cast of characters who regularly show up here you may want to go with something a little more durable. Like maybe Stainless Steel?

[ August 22, 2005, 07:45 AM: Message edited by: Abin Quank ]

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 84 pages: 1  2  3  ...  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  ...  82  83  84   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.