Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The All "Let's Pester Outdoor Miner with Inane Questions" thread! (Page 48)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 62 pages: 1  2  3  ...  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  ...  60  61  62   
Author Topic: The All "Let's Pester Outdoor Miner with Inane Questions" thread!
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Kent:
Miner,
how much are you willing to pay me to lock and/or delete this thread?

I can't afford you.

quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq.:
OM, If you do pay Kent to lock this thread, how much would I have to pay him to unlock it?

Probably nothing, since you're a mod here too.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
OM:

Do questions lose their inanity on the bedpost overnight?

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Outdoor Miner,

Now that you have some competition from the much classier "Ask cleome" advice thread, are you going to put forth more of an effort in answering our questions in a timely and (one would hope) more elegant manner?

Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

quote:
Originally posted by cleome:
OM:

Do questions lose their inanity on the bedpost overnight?

Having just taken a peek at page one, I would have to say no.

In fact, they seem to gather more inanity over time, like a cheese, but with less active intelligence.

--------------------

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Miner,

If a train leaves Chicago at 11:35 a.m., Central Time, traveling at 45 miles per hour, and another train leaves Detroit at 12:41 p.m., Eastern Time, traveling at 40 miles per hour, and the Thurston and Lovey Howell were on board the first train, how many cars would it take to hold their luggage?

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

quote:
Originally posted by Power Boy:
OM, how should i procrastinate?

Any post now, really.

--------------------

Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
OM, if Cloud Strife and Squall Leonhart were to get in a fight, would final fantasy fanboys heads explode?

If yes, can we arrange said fight and youtube it?

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

quote:
Originally posted by Ram Boy:
Outdoor Miner,

Now that you have some competition from the much classier "Ask cleome" advice thread, are you going to put forth more of an effort in answering our questions in a timely and (one would hope) more elegant manner?

Please.

When you're #1, you don't have to try it all. Just look at Marvel.

--------------------

Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

quote:
Originally posted by Rockhopper Lad:
Miner,

If a train leaves Chicago at 11:35 a.m., Central Time, traveling at 45 miles per hour, and another train leaves Detroit at 12:41 p.m., Eastern Time, traveling at 40 miles per hour, and the Thurston and Lovey Howell were on board the first train, how many cars would it take to hold their luggage?

I'm sorry, but Professor Layton only solves on Nintendo DS.

--------------------

Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

quote:
Originally posted by dedman:
OM, if Cloud Strife and Squall Leonhart were to get in a fight, would final fantasy fanboys heads explode?

If yes, can we arrange said fight and youtube it?

Counter idea: We arrange to have them make out.

The Interwebs will kersplode.

--------------------

cleome46

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
OM,

Rhumba or Tango?

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

quote:
Originally posted by cleome:
OM,

Rhumba or Tango?

Bharatanatyam.

--------------------

Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Erin Grey vs. Pamela Hensley?
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
OM, I am stuck thinking up an inane question. What should I ask you?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

OM,

Can you cover for me next weekend?

--------------------

This topic comprises 62 pages: 1  2  3  ...  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  ...  60  61  62   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.