Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » 2008: the ultimate MEET-UP at San Diego: wrap-up, pics and sharing experiences (Page 48)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  ...  64  65  66   
Author Topic: 2008: the ultimate MEET-UP at San Diego: wrap-up, pics and sharing experiences
rtvu2
here we go again....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rtvu2   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
My pics are up on my Flickr. Make with the click.

Enjoy!

From: Texas | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
HAH! I got to the dinner pic before Gary could work his yellow man magic. Take THAT, smiley face man!!! [Smile]

You guys look like you're having a great time. I gotta make the next one.

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rtvu2
here we go again....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rtvu2   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
That's not Gary, its some random guy that we picked up off the street. [Smile]
From: Texas | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Mm hmm. (Keep in mind I already know what he looks like... I am a founder, after all.) [Big Grin]

--------------------

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
MEL has pictures of yet another new club on Legion World: the Double-Fisting Club!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Ouchies.

--------------------

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm home!

This was the best vacation I've had in a very long time!

First, special thanks to Seymour, Director and Kent for being such great roomies. You guys space-rawk! Sharing a room with you guys was a total blast! And our time in the "Love Shack", as CJ called it, may soon inspire a new LMB story. [Big Grin]

Thanks also go to Kent for being the driving force for this gathering and for Gary for all his hard work making our booth fabulous!

Most of all, thanks to everyone who was there for an awesome time and everyone here for making Legion World more than just a cool Web site. It's a real community--even a family.

[Love] [Love] [Love] and [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] to everyone!

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
hey quislet - did not know that you have Ultra Boy shirt!
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN
"Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong."

Icon 1 posted      Profile for l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN   Email l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN         Edit/Delete Post     
Well i'm partway home,..made a side trip back home via Hamilton Ontario CA,...not far from NY (just across the border) visiting a friend for a week gonna take in some sights visit Niagra falls and downtown Toronto, then it's back home.
had the best time ever last week,..i was joking with Faraway lad that we're gonna have to do this again in about 25 years for the Legion's 75th. and he replied: "could you imagine that?!?!"

--------------------
Judging yourself right is a
destination, i'm just on a journey

http://pnubaumturk.deviantart.com/

From: Yonkers N.Y | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, it was a long day, but I finally made it home.

This is the third time I've had the mass opportunity to put names and faces to people I'd never met in real life but knew through fandom, and I think it was the best. I met so many great people, though I think there were a few I missed. Legion World really is a special place.

It was a leap of faith opening my room to three "strangers," but it worked out amazingly well. You guys were great.

Here's to the next one big one! (I have an idea, but I'll wait 'til the dust has settled from this one.)

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Seymour, I still fully expect to see the venus flytrap at our next outing... complete with flower-y collar. Just so you know. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Speaking of what Seymour wore, I want everyone on Legion World to know he wore his Star Boy costume on Saturday and he looked awesome!

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Director Lad
aka Sudro Brown II

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Director Lad   Email Director Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
And now, for your enjoyment, a selection of my pictures from the con. I've tried to leave out those who I thought would prefer to be left out. If anyone else would prefer to not be portrayed, say the word and I'll take the pic down.

Click here.

Now, Abin and Faraway need to get their pics up somewhere. I think each of them took more photos than the rest of us combined.

[ July 29, 2008, 04:41 AM: Message edited by: Director Lad ]

From: Los Angeles, CA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
I took close to 300 pics. It's gonna take me a while to sort them out (About half of them will wind up deleted because of focus issues, etc...)

I'll get them up as soon as I can.

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
And I don't think Far and Gigi are even home yet...

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  ...  64  65  66   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.