Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Excuse me while I kiss this guy! (Page 48)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 93 pages: 1  2  3  ...  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  ...  91  92  93   
Author Topic: Excuse me while I kiss this guy!
ferroboy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ferroboy   Email ferroboy         Edit/Delete Post     
Sure enough, Boi! There's always room for more on this couch! I think now we're beyond just sitting on laps and into the lap-sitters having their laps sat on. (Does that make sense?) Oh, and there are plenty of pics of Matthew around to keep you busy until he shows up. Some are in the photo album but there are others scattered throughout various threads.

--------------------
Dan

From: Newburgh, NY | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pariscub
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pariscub   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
yep, Matthew is somehow very popular on the whole board LOL

--------------------
Ze Frainch Legion fan

From: Edinburgh, Scotland | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ultra Boy's Boi
new

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ultra Boy's Boi   Email Ultra Boy's Boi         Edit/Delete Post     
Ferro, it sounds like your are just grouped around the living room and discussing what ever subject happens to pop up... no, you are having a hard debate... no, you are erecting topics from which to choose... no, what ever subject rears it's head... no, you are fleshing out the matter at hand. Well, is it something like that? If so, I'm in.
Scott aka UBB

From: Atlanta, GA | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PolarBoy
Drunk in 4 different threads

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PolarBoy   Email PolarBoy         Edit/Delete Post     
wow scott sounds fun

--------------------
:polarboy:

From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ferroboy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ferroboy   Email ferroboy         Edit/Delete Post     
That's it, Boi. I'll discuss anything! I've actually be reprimanded for certain topics of discussion in this very thread! In my first few months, my number of posts shot straight up over 2000. Then I changed jobs and no longer had the time. *sigh*
Anyway, where's YOUR pic, Scott? Upload it to the photo album and I'll make sure it makes it into this thread. [Smile]

[ February 07, 2005, 05:25 PM: Message edited by: ferroboy ]

--------------------
Dan

From: Newburgh, NY | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pariscub
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pariscub   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Yes,we want to see a pic! After all, most of us have our pics somewhere on the board ...

--------------------
Ze Frainch Legion fan

From: Edinburgh, Scotland | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PolarBoy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PolarBoy   Email PolarBoy         Edit/Delete Post     
here is a kiss for all the aquarians [Holt]

--------------------

From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ferroboy
Legionnaire!

Exactly, Paris! And I think I've just about convinced Matthew to post more pics - for Boi and Cru, of course. So UBB needs to return the favor!

--------------------
Dan

ferroboy
Legionnaire!

quote:
Originally posted by PolarBoy:
here is a kiss for all the aquarians [Holt]

I feel so speical! [Holt]

Are aquarians peace lovers? If so, understand that I only kill when necessary on my super-spy missions. And, of course, dedman might frequently die for my protection.

--------------------
Dan

PolarBoy

well actually aquarius is one of those weird signs with two ruling planets. So you have sensable saturn ones and weird uranian ones. I'm so the latter. Aquarius is also the sign of homosexuality apparently [Holt] [Shrinking Violet] [Light Lass]

[ February 10, 2005, 04:06 PM: Message edited by: PolarBoy ]

--------------------

Pariscub
Deputy

Well, I'm a Leo... but i'm told I'm a good kisser all the same [Smile]

--------------------
Ze Frainch Legion fan

PolarBoy

leo is the sign of sex. it's ruled by the sun and the body part leo rules is the genitals.
[Sun Boy] [Fire Lad] :inferno:

[ February 11, 2005, 04:44 PM: Message edited by: PolarBoy ]

--------------------

ferroboy
Legionnaire!

I'm a Libra. Does that mean I should be bisexual?

And, just to keep this thread on topic: [Holt]

--------------------
Dan

Pariscub
Deputy

ahhh at last some kissing...

As for Leos... well, I tend to agree with polarboy hehe

--------------------
Ze Frainch Legion fan

Ultra Boy's Boi
new

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ultra Boy's Boi   Email Ultra Boy's Boi         Edit/Delete Post     
Well I tried to upload 2 pics to the photo album, but have no idea where they went to. I want to add one with this post, but cannot figure out how. Can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong. Thanks!

[ February 13, 2005, 09:32 AM: Message edited by: Ultra Boy's Boi ]

From: Atlanta, GA | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 93 pages: 1  2  3  ...  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  ...  91  92  93   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.