Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Varalent's Variable Villa (Page 48)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 84 pages: 1  2  3  ...  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  ...  82  83  84   
Author Topic: Varalent's Variable Villa
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I think the party I was hosting while the repairs were still being done worked out pretty good too...
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Semi Transparent Fellow:
And apparently, it's a heat shield as well. No need for woolen cover-ups around the pool! (Woolen cover-ups?)

Now Semi, you know there's never any need for woolen cover ups (or any attire, if that's your pleasure) at the Villa! It's perpetual summer here. [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
That's because of your perpetually sunny disposition, Vee.

[ October 21, 2004, 10:54 AM: Message edited by: Semi Transparent Fellow ]

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Ah, a nice late evening swim in the pool and I have it all to myself.
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Maybe if we start using the Villa again, Vee will show up.
ferroboy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ferroboy   Email ferroboy         Edit/Delete Post     
I've never been here before. Looks nice. I'll have to pop in after work tonight.

--------------------
Dan

From: Newburgh, NY | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Thought you'd all like to see how renovations are going at the Villa.

-

So what do you think?

--------------------

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I think that puts me in the mood for a drink [Big Grin]
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Bloody Marys or Mimosas on the south veranda at sunrise, Cobie! Mojitos, Margaritas, & Pina COladas at sunset on the north veranda, and other drinks late night in the pool.

--------------------

Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Arriving shortly. Don't bother cleaning up, I'm not fussy. Just not too much ice in the drinks.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Drinks will be reaady & waiting for your arrival Milady!

--------------------

Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
can i just sit here in the sun and dabble my toes in the water?

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Of course you can Faraway. The Villa was designed for dabbling! [Big Grin]

--------------------

Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
Vee! I've had enough of this snow and ice.

I'm going to spend the next few days at the Villa to remind myself what real weather is.

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Got your suite ready for you Future, so get yourself settled in anytime and enjoy!

--------------------

This topic comprises 84 pages: 1  2  3  ...  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  ...  82  83  84   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.