Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Legion World HOT 100 -- 2011 edition (Page 47)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 58 pages: 1  2  3  ...  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  ...  56  57  58   
Author Topic: Legion World HOT 100 -- 2011 edition
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Some of these rankings are responses to certain threads. I recently the Hurt and Heal game, based on one of dedman's old games, which gave a major boost to the post counts of myself, Xben, Lardy, Reboot, Blacula and Dave Hackett this month.

I've noticed Xben posts mainly on Spaceopoly, too.

Again, thanks for the lists, HWL! Love this new Top 30 of the month one.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Glad you like it, IB.

I've never gotten into the Hurt and Heal game, but anything that's popular on LW is a good thing.

By the way, you join a very select group of posters who've made more than 1000 posts a month. Here's an updated list:

April 2010:
Cobalt Kid—1074
Chief Taylor [Lard Lad]—1105
cleome—1070
dedman—1178

May 2010:
Eryk Davis Ester—1101

June 2010:
Kent [Kent Shakespeare]—1148

July 2010:
Outdoor Miner – 1248

April 2011:
rickshaw1—1654
Dev Em –1200

November 2011:
Invisible Brainiac—1394

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Maybe we should start calling you He Who Records!

Thanks, I'll think of every November as a sort of anniversary.

--------------------

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Legion Tracker
Veteran

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legion Tracker           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by rickshaw1:
69. yeah baby, yeah.

[Wink]

sick, rick. sick.

;-)

--------------------
"Been killed--didn't like it." (Duplicate Damsel, Legion of Super-Heroes #10)

From: Groga | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Invisible Brainiac:

Maybe He Who Needs a Life? [Wink]

--------------------

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by He Who LSHes:
quote:
Originally posted by Invisible Brainiac:

Maybe He Who Needs a Life? [Wink]
You'll always be He Who Wanders to me. [Big Grin]

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emily Sivana   Email Emily Sivana         Edit/Delete Post     
Congratulations to Invisible Brainiac!

This is simply an awesome website. I always look forward to logging in and seeing what is going on, and I just hope I can access it if I go mainland China again.

--------------------
Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb

From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
24? ha.. the month of October has not been treating me well. dont worry this month of November will see me improving. [Wink]
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by He Who LSHes:
Glad you like it, IB.

I've never gotten into the Hurt and Heal game, but anything that's popular on LW is a good thing.

By the way, you join a very select group of posters who've made more than 1000 posts a month. Here's an updated list:

April 2010:
Cobalt Kid—1074
Chief Taylor [Lard Lad]—1105
cleome—1070
dedman—1178

May 2010:
Eryk Davis Ester—1101

June 2010:
Kent [Kent Shakespeare]—1148

July 2010:
Outdoor Miner – 1248

April 2011:
rickshaw1—1654
Dev Em –1200

November 2011:
Invisible Brainiac—1394

A Legion World list that I am not on? Unacceptable.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

But Lashie, you're already on all the OTHER "Hottest" lists!

quote:
Originally posted by Emily Sivana:
Congratulations to Invisible Brainiac!

This is simply an awesome website. I always look forward to logging in and seeing what is going on, and I just hope I can access it if I go mainland China again.

Thanks, Emily! I'll ask my friends who're in China right now if they have any tips, and post them on the Road Trip OCC Thread. I'd certainly love it if you could continue to write fiction while you're in China.

--------------------

future king
Excuse me but can you please direct me to the La Brea Tar Pits in Los Angeles?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by rickshaw1:
69. yeah baby, yeah.

[Wink]

Give the man some room! [LOL]
From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king
Excuse me but can you please direct me to the La Brea Tar Pits in Los Angeles?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
Top 24? Number 2 in the Top 30???
I'm blushing!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Now I have to plan a "1000 posts for the month" strategy!
[LOL]

Thanks very much He Who for your tireless efforts each month. I don't know how you do it!! [Smile]

From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

quote:
Originally posted by future king:

Thanks very much He Who for your tireless efforts each month. I don't know how you do it!! [Smile]

Lots and lots of caffeine.

--------------------

He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

quote:
Originally posted by LASHbrain:
A Legion World list that I am not on? Unacceptable.

Does this mean we're going to have a LASH blitz?

--------------------

This topic comprises 58 pages: 1  2  3  ...  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  ...  56  57  58   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.