Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Rockhopper's Rookery: Now With Extra Sparkle (Page 47)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  ...  64  65  66   
Author Topic: Rockhopper's Rookery: Now With Extra Sparkle
Timber Wolf
LMB Black Ops

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Timber Wolf   Email Timber Wolf         Edit/Delete Post     
<Furball returns after patching himself up. Pulling on a shirt as he enters the room.>

Normal can be over-rated Kid, but I can empathise with that. Although, I have too much fun with being who I am to give this up.

<He sits down on an open chair.>

The thing to remember here is that we may have my brother before long. He's an idealist, and if Ranger gives him the information, I have no doubt he'll be here. Worse case scenario is that when this all goes down, we'll have some good power behind us...although I gotta get over this thing with Sharky, but it's almost like it's a genetic thing with us.

From: Doing the things that need to be done | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I'm not saint and I don't pretend to be, but I think Lardy is on the verge of crossing a line--if not already having done so--and its worrisome.

I also may have been a bit too hard on Sir Roy. I've always been unable to forgive him for killing Giant Squid all those years ago. But maybe Rocky you could talk to him and help him re-find his "Path"? Because he's quickly becoming Lardy's #1 goon.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

We also can't lose sight of the fact that this litle problem with the Security Office is besides the point. We have a real threat here on Legion World.

Divying up the LMBP into two sides to battle one another serves no purpose--its certainly not my intention.

I'm not sure how we'll be able to operate on Legion World with them closing in on us though...

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
About that real threat, Cobie... you alluded to a Dark Oval influence behind the terrorist plot, but that footage we watched at Vee's Villa showed... something else... I don't even know what.

It was as though there were someone or something else on that tape... a presence that seemed invisible to the naked eye. And given all the trouble we've had along the way with these "invisible" attacks, I can't help but feel it's connected.

You know the Dark Oval probably as well as anyone on Legion World... just what are we dealing with here?

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Dev entered the room and quietly waited till they noticed him.

Furball bounced out of his chair and moved towards Dev. "What's goin on Dev?"

Dev looked at him and a grin creeped onto his face. "Same ol' stuff...you gettin your ass into trouble again, me bailing you out again. See you've given up the mascot thing"

Dev leaneed in closer to Furball's ear and softly said "We need to have a talk about Shark Lad later."

Furball raised an eyebrow, shrugged and gave his brother a big hug. "Ranger get to ya?"

Dev nodded. He lookked around the room for Exnihil. "I'm sorry Ex, when I realized what Lardy was doing to you, I should have intervened..."

Before Ex could respond, Dev moved towards Cobalt Kid.

"I'm sorry Des. I should have trusted you. Lardy is getting really close to the edge. If the evidence you guys have collected is true, we need to convinve him that he's wrong here before it's too late."

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

<smiles at Dev>

No hard feelings, Dev--I'm glad you're here. I know I tend not to make things easy. My mind works differently I guess...I think it's the Ggrrggian in me. But you were the only one talking sense before and I see that now.

Lardy will be coming soon, and it will be time for a reckoning. Because all I have so far is suspisions...and I need some final bits of proof.

Tell me, who is working with Space Ranger? My Whee Fem I know. Is Everyday Girl? Is...Lolita?

Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
"I only saw My Whee Fem at his place. I have not seen Lolita since..."

Dev closed his eyes and sighed, knowing that he had commited to telling Cobie what was going on.

"...since I questioned her at Cramers, but I think she is trying to keep out of this as much as she can. She's still really hurt man."

Dev thought for a moment.

"Have not seen Eveyday Girl recently, but that doesn't mean much."

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
<outside, the Security Office has the Rookery surrounded>

<grabs a megaphone>

Cobalt Kid, we know you're in there. By authority of the Legion World Office of Security, we demand your surrender and that of your fellow fugitives!

<thinks> Gotta go through the motions at least...

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Timber Wolf
LMB Black Ops

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Timber Wolf   Email Timber Wolf         Edit/Delete Post     
"Des...lemme take him out of the fight."
From: Doing the things that need to be done | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
He's bluffing, right? I thought the Security Office had no authority inside of Rocky's borders!

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Dev looked at his brother.

"Go sit down and calm youself."

Dev walks to the window and looks out at them.

Dev - Em
KIA

Dev turns to Exnihil, "he's bluffing Ex...at least I hope he is. The last thing we need is an interplanetary incident."
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
" I sense a barrier of unknown origin between us and the sky ... It makes my eyes itch like it's made of magic. Let Furball and I turn their trap into an ambush. I TIRE of running! "
From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

<considers responding, but doesn't get up>

My natural inclination is to respond with an ancient crude Earth phrase about fornicating with ones self, but I'll do this the right way. I won't respond.

<looks out the window at the gathering forces>

Well, leaving isn't a possibility. Thank you again, Rocky.

I don't think he can hear us but they could my response would read: "all I'll surrender is decorum."

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

If only we could end this farce without more needless fighting. There's work to be done.

If we run, they'll chase us. If we fight, it solves nothing.

This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  ...  64  65  66   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.