Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » LWMB Top 40 (Page 47)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 55 pages: 1  2  3  ...  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  ...  53  54  55   
Author Topic: LWMB Top 40
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
VERY true-- we would skyrocket!

I say for fairness' sake let's just add a flat 1-time only 5000 additional posts to our tally. [Smile]

*Like* [Wink]
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Facebook, much like golf when discussing sports, doesn't count!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
BAH!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Chief Taylor:
That would certainly WHACK their tallies, I'd wager! [LOL]

>like<
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
VERY true-- we would skyrocket!

I say for fairness' sake let's just add a flat 1-time only 5000 additional posts to our tally. [Smile]

5k? on FB?that's all?

boy you guys are slackers!

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Drake only had one post all month. Where's he at? Legion World needs his commentary on the Legion & such, but also more artwork!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
I can't believe I'm still in the Top 40 after all this time. Talk about having lots of stamina as a younger gun.
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave Hackett
The Red Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave Hackett           Edit/Delete Post     
I haven't even cracked 1K yet? What kind of slacker am I? (Or when viewed by the world out side this board: "What kind of slacker aren't I?")
From: Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm hoping that by (reluctantly) upping my inane posting that I can hold on to my #7 spot for another month.

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
If you're so reluctant about, then why do it?

Seriously, why does your ranking even matter?

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I guess it's for the same reason that any of us are interested in the rankings, post count, etc. represented in this thread...because it appeals to the competitive side of our natures. I posted my butt off and worked my way up to the Top 7 as something to show for it.

Does it bother you that it matters to me? Seemed a strange thing to call out, anyway. [shrug]

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Does it bother you that it matters to me? Seemed a strange thing to call out, anyway. [shrug]

The implication that you aren't having fun here doing this is what I found bothersome.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

I've accepted the fact that I peaked at #1 and am likely on a downward trend. But of course, I don't expect anyone to pass me prior to 2015. [Big Grin]
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

quote:
Originally posted by Outdoor Miner:
quote:

The implication that you aren't having fun here doing this is what I found bothersome.
My enthusiasm for the inane stuff on MMB waxes and wanes. I do know for a fact that heavy inane posting on MMB is the only way to earn a competitive post count. Usually, if I dedicate myself to doing it, the enthusiasm creeps back up, though.

--------------------

Raging Bull
Maverick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raging Bull           Edit/Delete Post     
Why do people care so much about where they stand in the post count? It's kind of childish, frankly.

--------------------
♦ Translated from 31st century Texan to 21st century English ♦

From: The open range | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 55 pages: 1  2  3  ...  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  ...  53  54  55   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.