Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » the all-KENT SHAKESPEARE thread! (Page 47)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 55 pages: 1  2  3  ...  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  ...  53  54  55   
Author Topic: the all-KENT SHAKESPEARE thread!
Everyday Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Everyday Girl   Email Everyday Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Ohmygod, like hi Mr. Quizzy-Poo!

Umm... Like This might be a silly question, but is this 50 lb bar of Platinum enough for me to keep you on like retainer for a month or two?

A girl just never knows when she might like need a good lawyer...

--------------------
Hi! How are you?
<click-click> BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!!

From: Here? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Everyday Girl,

That really depends on what mischief you get into and how often. I somehow think that the 50lb bar of Platinum would cover the cost of bail for you for a month.

Where did you get this bar of platinum from anyway?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
I hope Gramps is checking the vault on a daily basis.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq.:

I gave it to her...profit from the Ponzi scheme [Big Grin]
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Everyday Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Everyday Girl   Email Everyday Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq.:
Everyday Girl,

That really depends on what mischief you get into and how often. I somehow think that the 50lb bar of Platinum would cover the cost of bail for you for a month.

Ohmygod, Like No-One and Nobody gave it to me as a no-birthday present after my birthday got taken away last year...

Now I'm gonna be like seventeen forever...

And I really like need a lawyer cuz I'm like stuck at an age where I could go all "Katie Ka-Boom" at any like time.

So will you please, please like be my lawyer and like defend me if I happen to maybe like resist arrest just a little... or if I happen to be shooting target practice and some Phoney-like-Baloney Space Ranger happens to dispute where I can legally place my targets...

Pretty Please???

With Sugar On It???

--------------------
Hi! How are you?
<click-click> BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!!

From: Here? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Everyday Girl,

My services are available to all Legion Worlders. However in some disputes between Legion Worlders, I may have to decline representation due to a conflict of interest. Feel free to keep my office number on your cell phone speed dial. Also just so you know, my speciality is represnting people being sued for $30.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
walkwithcrowds
Skinny wee Scottish guy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for walkwithcrowds   Email walkwithcrowds         Edit/Delete Post     
Do you charge $30 or is that people who are being sued for $30?

--------------------
Be lucky

From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
hey quis

my travel agent failed to chang and airline ticket. i requested the change and he just let it elapse so my ticket was cancelled. so i lost that porton of my ticket and my money. also i belive he maliciously change another stop on my ticket to a day later. so i was out two cab rides and a stay in a hotel. think i have case? its slightly more than thirty bucks.

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KryptonKid   Author's Homepage   Email KryptonKid         Edit/Delete Post     
Dear Sir,
Is there a statute of limitations on plagiarism?

I know I'm being out of character with a serious question, but if you wait a minute something flippant will come to me...

Thank You,
KK

--------------------
~Integritas~

From: Bgtzl Proper | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

quote:
Originally posted by walkwithcrowds:
Do you charge $30 or is that people who are being sued for $30?

People being sued for $30

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

quote:
Originally posted by Danger Boy:
hey quis

my travel agent failed to chang and airline ticket. i requested the change and he just let it elapse so my ticket was cancelled. so i lost that porton of my ticket and my money. also i belive he maliciously change another stop on my ticket to a day later. so i was out two cab rides and a stay in a hotel. think i have case? its slightly more than thirty bucks.

Hmmm.... It would depend on what the contract was when you purchased the ticket.

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

quote:
Originally posted by KryptonKid:
Dear Sir,
Is there a statute of limitations on plagiarism?

I know I'm being out of character with a serious question, but if you wait a minute something flippant will come to me...

Thank You,
KK

Plagiarism falls under the copyright laws. In the US that falls under federal law. I am not well vested in copyright law. But I imagine there is a statute of limitations. What that is I don't know.

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Point of order: On this thread I will answer personal questions about myself. Any and all legal questions can be asked at my office thread, which can be found here: Quislet's Super Law Firm ...of Space!

--------------------

Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
uhoh, im all over the super law firm of space.
From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

I don't know when or how this happened, but I am on the top five posters list.

--------------------

This topic comprises 55 pages: 1  2  3  ...  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  ...  53  54  55   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.