Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Pictures of members (Page 47)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: Pictures of members
Beagz
5 of 9

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beagz   Email Beagz         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, Rhino always takes a great picture!!

But son of a gun, what is it about the UK??? NOBODY over there seems to take a bad picture!!!!

Blackula - WOW!! Nice to know what you look like!

Matthew - I'm glad you finally posted some more pics!!! The princess was becoming quite .... anxious about wanting more pics.

Stargazer - You keep company with the likes of these Legion Worlders and YES people are gonna look at ya!!!!

--------------------
You can never quit believiing in your dreams ... or yourself.
-----
You GOTTA listen to Levi Kreis.

From: Aggieland | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
cool another "band guy" (me too)....what kinda music you guys play?
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Star Boy
Cat Clan Commander

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Star Boy   Email Star Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by dedman:
cool another "band guy" (me too)....what kinda music you guys play?

We broke up late last year after 'creative differences', but until then we played alt-rock stuff - mostly gigs about Melbourne in some cool band venues, but never too many big gigs. We did originals written by our lead guitarist or myself. Maybe some internet savvy dude could enlighten me as to a way of getting an mp3 or two up for you all to listen to - at the moment I can only upload pictures.

What do you guys play? Have you a website we can check out? (Is this an old question? [Wink] )

And another picture of me opening my big gob again. [LOL]

-

--------------------
Wayne@OZ

From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
lol....my band split up too...when we were on the go we did a split between covers and originals. we had a kinda death/doom/gothic thing happening. I was on vox, and occassional bass. I have a personal website for my artwork which will eventually have a music section too. when i get to that point, i'll let you know and i'll host you're songs from my site, so everyone can hear.
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
I've always loved that pic of Matty Poo and my mother-in-law [Big Grin]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Here's me........of course you do realize i'm a photomaniper as well though [Smile]

-

ok, and now for an undoctored photo
 -

Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Very handsome, dedman. The Legion of Super Cuties is growing by leaps and bounds.
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brainiac 5
Cobalt Kid's Spell-Checker and Pain in the Rear

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brainiac 5   Email Brainiac 5         Edit/Delete Post     
ok, I've checked FAQ, and that was TONS of help (not)((at least on this)). How do I post a pic on this thread?

--------------------
There's room for all God's creatures...right next to the mashed potatoes!

From: the Detroit multi-lab | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
You need to have the pic hosted somewhere and then link to it. You can post it to the album (see link at top right of page). One the pic is somewhere on the internet, use the full reply form. There is an image button that will provide you with a dialogue box to enter the address of the photo.
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brainiac 5
Cobalt Kid's Spell-Checker and Pain in the Rear

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brainiac 5   Email Brainiac 5         Edit/Delete Post     
For the second time today, and gladly, thanks Semi!!

--------------------
There's room for all God's creatures...right next to the mashed potatoes!

From: the Detroit multi-lab | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beagz
5 of 9

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beagz   Email Beagz         Edit/Delete Post     
Brainiac ......
I just cheat.
I just find a post that has a picture in it, click on "Reply", then just change the address. But that's just me.

Also -
Ferro - CUTE PICS!!!!!

Dedman - COOL!!!!!!!!! When's the solo concert??? And can I be a groupie?? =Ž

--------------------
You can never quit believiing in your dreams ... or yourself.
-----
You GOTTA listen to Levi Kreis.

From: Aggieland | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvis Lad
Espionage Squad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvis Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Elvis Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by the boy with UltraPowers:
following on from RHINO's picture [ with his Mom !! ]

here's one of me with my Mum [ taken in Nov 2002 ] .....

-

Matthew.

Could this man be anymore beautiful !!! Cripes!!

Forrest

From: Hollywood, Ca | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Elvis Lad:

Forrest

I had the pleasure of meeting him in person, and let me tell you, his warmness and sweet demeanor make him even more beautiful!
From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ferroboy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ferroboy   Email ferroboy         Edit/Delete Post     
Aww...how cute, Star Boy! And I agree, there's a lot of hunks on Legion World!

--------------------
Dan

From: Newburgh, NY | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ferroboy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ferroboy   Email ferroboy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by lil'rhino:
quote:
Originally posted by Elvis Lad:

Forrest

I had the pleasure of meeting him in person, and let me tell you, his warmness and sweet demeanor make him even more beautiful!
I'll bet. There's something in that quirky smile he's got. It just makes me want to jump on a plane and fly over to the UK!

--------------------
Dan

From: Newburgh, NY | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.