Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Kid Prime's room! (Page 47)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 86 pages: 1  2  3  ...  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  ...  84  85  86   
Author Topic: Kid Prime's room!
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
And to finish the joke:

Icey who?

I see you've obviously forgotten me!

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
icefire
Just like old Times!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for icefire   Email icefire         Edit/Delete Post     
hEY can come in?

--------------------
Let the Fun Begin!

From: tennessee | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
?

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

33. Swoop

-

Function: Bombardier

Swoop is a good-natured, friendly Autobot. He's actually a good deal more intelligent than the other Dinobots, which puts him... kind of nowhere. Though accepted by the Dinobots as one of their own. Swoop looks outside the group to find other friendships. Unfortunately, his form limits his interactions with the other Autobots and with humans as well, so he finds himself alone much of the time. Still, he is the most cooperative and easy-to-please of all the Dinobots, and also the most loyal to the Autobot cause.

Snarl is physically the weakest of the Dinobots, though he is also the most agile and quickest. He can fly at speeds up to 250 mph, and he can glide silently for sneak attacks as well. Though his firepower is also somewhat weaker than the other Dinobots, he is still fairly well-outfitted, with eye lasers and large rocket launchers underneath each wing. Swoop is good at his job: he relishes swooping down upon enemies to bomb them with his awesome rockets and then swooping up out of reach. He provides good air support for the other Dinobots, and he is also the only Dinobot who can be trusted reasonably well to undertake more complex missions than to merely crush everything in sight.

--------------------

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
Swoop was one of the dozen or so Transformers I owned.

How do you think Swoop would fare in one-on-one battle against Lazerbeak and/or Buzzsaw? Ratbat?

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Honestly, Laserbeak would probably wear him down, since Swoop probably couldn't hit him - he's so agile. As for Buzsaw or Ratbat, it's no contest. Swoop would win, or it would be a draw because he couldn't hit them.

--------------------

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Good luck tomorrow KP!

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Good luck to you too, Vee! We're ALL the best man!

--------------------

Kid Prime
Founder

...well, they won't have Kid Prime to kick around anymore... [Eek!] Oh, is this thing on??? [Confused] Gotta cover, quickly... okay, put on a big, happy grin! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

My fellow LW citizens, it has been a great second election. Quite honestly, any of the 5 candidates would have done this MB proud. All of my 4 opponents are awesome folks, and I congratulate each and every one of you heartily. Now, as I begin to take down the fliers and bunting from my room, I would just like to offer my sincerest congratulations to the two winners, and a big hug to my best friend on the boards, now LW leader, and pledge my support to the STU/HWW ADMINISTRATION!!!!

--------------------

Kid Prime
Founder

And in support of my pal and his new deputy, I would like to turn over my room to a political and creative planning think-tank for the new administration! Together, we will build to the skies from the strong foundation Princess Crujectra laid!

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
KP,

I wouldn't be surprised if in the future, you will hold the post of Leader

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Indubitably! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Thanks, Quis, Vee... [Big Grin] (And that goes for you too, Vee!)

But right now, it's time for me to take a different role in the happenings here at Legion World... that of President Stu's (Funny, it kind of rhymes with President Chu!) special counsel!!! Let's hear it for PRESIDENT STU!!!!

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
KP, nice job in the elction! I'm sure you don't need to be told how important you are to Legion World, but what the hell, I'm tellin' you anyway!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq:
KP,

I wouldn't be surprised if in the future, you will hold the post of Leader

He's holdin' my post right now! [Big Grin]
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 86 pages: 1  2  3  ...  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  ...  84  85  86   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.