Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Cobalt's Office of Security - the 80's Power Years (Page 46)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 61 pages: 1  2  3  ...  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  ...  59  60  61   
Author Topic: Cobalt's Office of Security - the 80's Power Years
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Space Ranger:
Lard Lad... Anthony... There are several ways to fool a simple DNA scan.

Do you trust Crujectra? How about Doc One? And Saturn Girl?

Come back tomorrow... We'll put an end to this.

I trust whomever you trust (with one notable exception)...I'll be here!

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
did either of you guys meet Elvis while you were dead?

<splash>

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam Pureheart
Everyday Girl's Boy Toy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam Pureheart   Email Sam Pureheart         Edit/Delete Post     
**Purr**

Well this joint ain't changed much.

I heard Hrun has an office here. That oughta be good fer a laugh. Think I'll look the bug lunk up.

I kinda miss him.

**Purr**

--------------------
When you're in Danger or in Trouble I will be there on the Double.

From: Medicus Two | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lard Lad:
Omnia mutantur nos et mutamur in illis? Means nothing to me!

For anybody who isn't already confused by all this:

"All things are subject to change, and we change with them".

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

quote:
Originally posted by SharkLad:
did either of you guys meet Elvis while you were dead?

Elvis would have to be dead too for that to happen.

--------------------

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
oh ... um, Miner ... Elvis left the building some time ago ...

maybe Space Ranger is Elvis ...

--------------------

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

quote:
Originally posted by SharkLad:
oh ... um, Miner ... Elvis left the building some time ago ...

Good to see the cover story's still working.

--------------------

Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
Okay Security Office, time for you people to get me up to speed.

Where is Hrun likely to strike and who will rally to his cause?

And what the hell is his cause?

Truth and Justice shall Prevail
(If he breaks up Cramer's Place again, I'll never hear the end of it!)

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

I'm pretty sure Hrun is trying to recruit members for NAMBLA ...

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Woot?

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hrun the Barbarian
Barbarian Warrior

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hrun the Barbarian   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Hrun walks into his office. Moving to his desk he picks up a small silver truncheon, on it is inscribed “patrician’s award” A half smile crosses his face as he remembers when he and Matlock won that particular award. Then he reaches into a drawer and removes a tarnished Security office badge.

Scrawling an almost illegible note (well barbarians are not renowned for literacy) he turns to leave.

On the desk the note reads

“I must ressine as of now. A security ossifer can not do what I must doo the King must not return yet”

--------------------
Bring me Mead and Meat,
NOW Slave!!

From: The Northern Wall | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

quote:
Originally posted by Hrun the Barbarian:

On the desk the note reads

“I must ressine as of now. A security ossifer can not do what I must doo the King must not return yet”

like I said, maybe Space Ranger is Elvis ...

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
<one overweight, bearded, cigar smoking old school security officer watches on. He eats another donut, belches and then puts his cigar out.>

Time ta let ol'Narcissus know...

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
STU-W
Hungry...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for STU-W           Edit/Delete Post     
[STU walks in, licking his lips.]

Hello there, Cobalt Kid.

Have you seen SharkLad or Stoopid Cat lately?

Oh, no reason. Just curious.

--------------------
The STU of Board-W.

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StuRat
Old School

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StuRat           Edit/Delete Post     
[breathless]

Hey, Cobie, was STU just here a few minutes ago? You know, the Legion World version of me? I'm a little worried...

--------------------
The STU of Board-D.

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 61 pages: 1  2  3  ...  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  ...  59  60  61   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.