Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Café Cramer - Always Open (Page 46)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 125 pages: 1  2  3  ...  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  ...  123  124  125   
Author Topic: Café Cramer - Always Open
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Isn't it amazing how FC keeps the place open even on her birthday. Hopefully she won't have to show up since the Cafe seems to virtually run itself.
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, I like to be here - and there's this huge birthday cake to polish off...

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
Let's make the cafe as the official birthday party place for its wonderful founder, Fat Cramer!

Here Cramey, let me get you a plate and utensils so you can have the first piece of cake!

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
That's one huge cake.

I humbly offer whatever assistance I can provide towards finishing it off. Wouldn't want it to go to waste, now.

Oh, and I declare it Fat Cramer Day. I think I can do those.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Perhaps you'd like some of the champagne I brought over to celebrate the lady's birthday, OM.
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Certainly.

But just a glass. I want to make sure she has a chance to actually try some.

[ August 18, 2004, 03:25 PM: Message edited by: Outdoor Miner ]

--------------------

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

I brought 3 magnums. And it's just a short Tesseract skip and a jump for more where that came from. Therefore, have all you want.
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Oh, in that case.....

<takes bottle, pops cork, takes drink>

Here's to ya, FC!

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Cheers to that!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

[Cheers]
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Hey guys, we should be careful. I don't know that Cafe Cramer has a liquor license. We wouldn't want to cause her any trouble with the authorities by over-doing it.
Future
The Present is Past

Good point. Perhaps we can get a graemlin of Invisible Kid and Brainy 'cheering' bagels together for use here at the cafe?
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

quote:
Originally posted by Semi Transparent Fellow:
Hey guys, we should be careful. I don't know that Cafe Cramer has a liquor license. We wouldn't want to cause her any trouble with the authorities by over-doing it.

Good thinking as usual, Semi.

I'll take care of the evidence.

<chugs>

--------------------

Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
That was great champagne, Semi! And so much! Glad everybody enjoyed it. Don't worry about the liquor licence - I have a space-lawyer on retainer to handle all those operational details.

Back to coffee this morning - ever reliable, ever appreciated caffeine.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Coffee sounds good.

Let me push all these tables apart from last night's birthday party so all will be back to normal.

This topic comprises 125 pages: 1  2  3  ...  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  ...  123  124  125   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.