Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Pictures of members (Page 46)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: Pictures of members
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
bloody 'ell, guess i'll have to find a pic somewhere to post......
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! DO IT!!!

Er, no pressure or anything...

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
knowjack
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for knowjack           Edit/Delete Post     
Ferro, I totally got the "Xanadu" album AND the Bionic Woman "action figure" for Christmas when I was a kid. Somehow, my parents didn't balk at the Bionic Woman doll, but they never would get me the 12" Mego Wonder Woman I wanted SO badly!

Of course, now that I can buy stuff my DAMN self, I buy every Wonder Woman related thing I can get my hands on!

I should take a picture of my "Wonder Woman shrine" LOL.

From: Memphis, TN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamz
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hamz   Author's Homepage   Email Hamz         Edit/Delete Post     
Hi Knowjack,
I'd like to see a pic of your Wonder Woman Shrine. I buy every Wonder Woman related item I can too. I also share the same sad story of my parents refusing to buy the Wonder Woman Mego I wanted so bad when I was a child.

From: NW Indiana | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beagz
5 of 9

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beagz   Email Beagz         Edit/Delete Post     
Hmmmmmmmm .......

Sounds like Midnight Son would have a little WW competition here!!!!

--------------------
You can never quit believiing in your dreams ... or yourself.
-----
You GOTTA listen to Levi Kreis.

From: Aggieland | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pariscub
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pariscub   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by ferroboy:
And here's me as a child. I don't know how anyone ever suspected anything unusual about me based on this photo. [Smile]

-

You're talking about the Hangman game? *innocent look*

--------------------
Ze Frainch Legion fan

From: Edinburgh, Scotland | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
here are a couple of recents pics of me, taken last weekend at my friend's [ Gemma ] new house !!!

-

Matthew.

[ November 18, 2004, 04:14 PM: Message edited by: the boy with UltraPowers ]

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
here's the other one ......

-

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

quote:
Originally posted by lil'rhino:
Great Galaxies!!!
It's rhino's mom!
Click for fullsize image
(click to enlarge)

cool picture RHINO !!!

Matthew.

the boy with UltraPowers
Active

quote:
Originally posted by ferroboy:
And here's me as a child. I don't know how anyone ever suspected anything unusual about me based on this photo. [Smile]

-

we need a recent one [Razz] ....

Matthew.

the boy with UltraPowers
Active

quote:
Originally posted by Blacula:
 -

Hopefully this is going to work. I've never tried to do something like this before.

Anyway, this is lil ol' me. [Smile]

P.S. Sorry it's a bit out of focus. I took it with my phone-camera on a moving train.

hey !! it's good to see your picture here, BLACULA !!

and in all this time, i didn't know you were from the UK ??

Matthew.

the boy with UltraPowers
Active

following on from RHINO's picture [ with his Mom !! ]

here's one of me with my Mum [ taken in Nov 2002 ] .....

-

Matthew.

Stargazer
One Monkeys Opinion...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stargazer           Edit/Delete Post     
Quote from Yellow:
Yeah right, I saw how all the party boys in Dallas couldn't keep their eyes off you, ya big stud. Man I swear when we all first met at the DC booth I thought you and Beagz were a couple. You guys looked pretty good together.

Boy do you know how to make one blush!!
I dont think they were looking at me...it was the company I was keeping.

--------------------
Looking for Earth Prime.

From: Conroe Texas | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ferroboy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ferroboy   Email ferroboy         Edit/Delete Post     
Man, this page alone just gets me all hot and bothered...Matthew, rhino, Blacula. [Love]

Matthew, there are more recent pics of me around but I've been told by Hamz that I need more. I'll get to work on that soon. Hmm...and is that some chest hair peeking through your shirt there? Maybe you need to post in the Legion Cub House!

--------------------
Dan

From: Newburgh, NY | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Star Boy
Cat Clan Commander

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Star Boy   Email Star Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Because absolutely no-one demanded it...

Me! This pic's from 2 or 3 years ago, from a performance with my old band at a local pub. I decided to spruce up a little. I posted this one as I think it's the best length my hair has ever been. Just seeing this old pic makes me want to grow the hair on the old noggin again, if not for the fact that I'll probably be as bald as Bruce Willis in a few years...

Anyhoo...
 -

PS Gee, there's some good-lookin' people orbiting Legion World! [Cool]

[ November 19, 2004, 03:55 AM: Message edited by: Star Boy ]

--------------------
Wayne@OZ

From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.