Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Varalent's Variable Villa (Page 46)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 84 pages: 1  2  3  ...  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  ...  82  83  84   
Author Topic: Varalent's Variable Villa
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Umm, ummm, ummmmmmmm!

There that takes care of everything in preparation for Cobie's holiday season. The fire pit is flaming merrily and the pork is roasted perfectly (and seasoned with the Vee family's secret Cuban spice recipe!) The spearmen have been scheduled and admonished to make sure that there is always a fresh pig on the secondary spit.

That's it I think!

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Ooops! Almost forgot!

Gungnir, have the special secluded private suite that overlooks the pool and beach prepared for Cobie. Remember, no one is allowed to bother him when he's in his room. I want the security details doubled so that none of his adoring fans here on Legion World are able to sneak in and cause him any problems during this most sacred holiday week.

--------------------

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
I just came by for some roast pork. I brought a basket of papaya to make a nice salsa for the pork.
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Thanks Semi! Let me get you a plateful! Tell me what you think.

--------------------

Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
This is delicious. Is is Slobovian Piglet?
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Vee and Semi, the food is delicious!

Thanks for giving me a place to crash for this holiday season! I was worried about my adoring fan constantly hounding me and tempting me with their bodies! Now I can rest sound at the Villa and know I won’t be disturbed during this time of abstinence.

And the cool breeze from the ocean combined with the bourbon will keep me nice and relaxed as I contemplate my new found chastity…

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Well, we know you won't be tempted by our finely muscled forms. And we're old enough to manage a modicum of decorum around you. Right Vee? Vee? Vee?
Vee
Still smoooooth!

[Embarrassed]

[ October 15, 2004, 02:11 PM: Message edited by: Vee ]

--------------------

Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

I would love to see the pre-edit response. [Big Grin]
Vee
Still smoooooth!

quote:
Originally posted by Semi Transparent Fellow:

Okay it originally read:

:blush:

[Big Grin]

--------------------

Vee
Still smoooooth!

quote:
Originally posted by Vee:
quote:
Originally posted by Semi Transparent Fellow:

Okay it originally read:

:blush:

[Big Grin]

The truth is such a let down sometimes, isn't it? [Big Grin]

--------------------

Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

[Eek!]

[ October 15, 2004, 02:25 PM: Message edited by: Semi Transparent Fellow ]

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Okay, I showed you mine...it's your turn! [Big Grin]

--------------------

Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Hee hee! I didn't change it. I just edited it and left it the same. [Big Grin]
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Tricky aren't you?

That's one of the things I like about you. [Big Grin]

--------------------

This topic comprises 84 pages: 1  2  3  ...  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  ...  82  83  84   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.