Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Rockhopper's Rookery: Now With Extra Sparkle (Page 45)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  ...  64  65  66   
Author Topic: Rockhopper's Rookery: Now With Extra Sparkle
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
To K.E.N.T. being "Kent" again some day! [Cheers]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
To Abin and Nighty!

[raises mug again]

Thanks to them, I've already got one resolution accomplished!

[munches cookie]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king
Excuse me but can you please direct me to the La Brea Tar Pits in Los Angeles?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh geez, this party has been going on for over a week ... nice!
Happy 2011 everybody!!!
Um ... can I get a lift home from somebody, I'm feeling mighty tipsy. *hick*

From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
We have plenty of guest rooms here at the Rookery, FK. You can sleep it off here. Eliza, please show Mister King to the Londo suite. Thank you.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king
Excuse me but can you please direct me to the La Brea Tar Pits in Los Angeles?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
Much obliged, much obliged! [Hug]
From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I'll be leaving soon if anybody needs a designated driver. Definitely won't be spending the night...

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Thank you for coming, Lardy. It meant a lot to me to see you here. {Gives Lardy a friendly hug} I hope 3011 brings us both health and happiness.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Oh, yes, the hot chocolate and cookie trolley will now be making its rounds. Enjoy!

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Bye, guys.

<leaves>

--------------------

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

And here we are at Twelfth Night, which, of course, is also the birthday of Hyvvie the Wonder Beagle.

Dog-friendly cake (and cake of the more conventional variety) will be served with champagne.

Please do take a (pardon the expression) doggie bag of goodies on your way out.

Have a great year, everyone!
[Hug]

--------------------

cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Happy Birthday, Wonder Beagle!

Many more happy and prosperous ones to come, I hope!

[Happy Birthday!] [Krypto]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad With Glasses
In Transit

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad With Glasses           Edit/Delete Post     
(LWG looks around the empty living room)

(pours himself a fresh cup of coffee from the pot on the sideboard, writes in Omnicom)

Rockhopper Lad appears to be absent. Nothing to do but wait...

[ January 23, 2011, 08:22 AM: Message edited by: Lad With Glasses ]

--------------------
"Hard times make heroes out of fools..."

From: Up On the Roof | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

<Rocky arrives, harried from his recent ordeal; presently he sees LWG>

Hello. I remember you. You were at my Christmas party. What can I do for you?

--------------------

Lad With Glasses
In Transit

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad With Glasses           Edit/Delete Post     
(LWG stands, bowing his head slightly for politeness)

(Rockhopper Lad notes that sitting next to LWG on a small table are a coffee cup and several small tools, such as might be used to repair a watch or a handheld communicator)

(LWG's words come not from the Omnicom this time, but from a window that pops open in mid-air above his left hand: the ring finger of that hand has a ring around it)

/Much better/ thinks LWG. /So much less cumbersome to use the ring for speech than the Omnicom. I need only focus my thoughts a certain way and they appear before others as they should/

First of all, my apologies for my rude behavior here recently. I came to you because I don't know where else to turn for help...

(seeing that Rocky has no trouble reading his speech, LWG relaxes somewhat. He begins gathering up the tools he used to modify his ring and stows them carefully in a jacket pocket as he "speaks")

You see, I awoke in deep space not far from this locale, barely one month ago. I awoke in the ruins of what looked to have once been... a place where robots were built. The variety that you might expect to see in combat, rather than for peaceable purposes.

(LWG finishes putting the tools away, and sighs)

I awoke with nothing but the clothes on my back, as well as this ring and the toolkit. There was also...

(he shivers slightly, then picks up the coffee mug again to warm his hands)

...A mace. A bloodied mace. I am no combatant, Rockhopper Lad. There seems to be little remaining in my mind that recalls the time before my... awakening, but of that I'm most certain. At any rate, there was one other thing in the pocket of my jacket...

(LWG produces a piece of stationary, folded into quarters, and hands it to Rockhopper Lad)

It appears to have the letterhead of your... comrade's Security Office. But there is no signature, as you see, and the language in which it's written in is unknown to me. I thought that perhaps...

(Again, LWG waits)

--------------------
"Hard times make heroes out of fools..."

From: Up On the Roof | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

<Rocky is sitting in his favorite chair, drinking tea and reading. Hyvvie is at his side, curled up on the floor. Suddenly, Hyvvie stirs and growls>

Hyvster, what's up? I know that look. You smell trouble and it's headed this way!

--------------------

This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  ...  64  65  66   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.