Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Excuse me while I kiss this guy! (Page 45)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 93 pages: 1  2  3  ...  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  ...  91  92  93   
Author Topic: Excuse me while I kiss this guy!
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Wow its gettin' mighty salacious in here! And with Cobie 'observing' in the corner it feels like that scene in "True Lies" when Arnold gets Jamie Lee Curtis to do that pole dance when he sits back and observes [Razz]
From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq Quislet, Esq has just turned 59
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Monkey Eater Lad:
Wow its gettin' mighty salacious in here! And with Cobie 'observing' in the corner it feels like that scene in "True Lies" when Arnold gets Jamie Lee Curtis to do that pole dance when he sits back and observes [Razz]

I hate that movie for that scene. What husband treats his wife like that?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pariscub
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pariscub   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I dunno Quis... do you want a kiss then?

--------------------
Ze Frainch Legion fan

From: Edinburgh, Scotland | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Pariscub:
I dunno Quis... do you want a kiss then?

You had to ask?

[Holt] [Holt] [Holt] [Holt] [Holt]

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pariscub
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pariscub   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Well, you never know. You could get bored of it [Wink]

--------------------
Ze Frainch Legion fan

From: Edinburgh, Scotland | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Great Calamity Kittens!

Ho-hum!

maybe a three-way kiss would liven things up.
Who wants to join Pariscub & I in a kiss?

--------------------

Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Pick me, pick me.
(I know it posts twice via the handheld.)

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy

Pick me, pick me.
(I know it posts twice via the handheld.)

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pariscub
Deputy

Ok Laddie, come on for the big kissy kissy scene [Smile]

--------------------
Ze Frainch Legion fan

Lad Boy

It feels like home.
Great Calamity Kittens!

and what does this feel like? [Wink]

--------------------

Lad Boy

It feels like homo.
Pariscub
Deputy

isn't life grand on this lovely couch ?

--------------------
Ze Frainch Legion fan

Great Calamity Kittens!

yes, maybe we should do more feeling though

--------------------

Pariscub
Deputy

yeah, but in that case, we'd have to transfer to the cub House.... [Smile]

Funnily enough, it seems that the two pics of me I posted there two days ago killed the thread LOL

--------------------
Ze Frainch Legion fan

This topic comprises 93 pages: 1  2  3  ...  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  ...  91  92  93   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.