Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » the all-KENT SHAKESPEARE thread! (Page 45)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 55 pages: 1  2  3  ...  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  ...  53  54  55   
Author Topic: the all-KENT SHAKESPEARE thread!
walkwithcrowds
Skinny wee Scottish guy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for walkwithcrowds   Email walkwithcrowds         Edit/Delete Post     
A fedora, a cravat (paisley patterned, of course) and a silver topped cane.

Can't you just see him now?

--------------------
Be lucky

From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, the train ride was nice. Well, the part from Chicago to LA where I had a roomette. More about the train ride when I get back home and give a full account. And I did not see a Kansas farm boy racing the train.

Unfortunately, I left my fedora at home. Luckily, I packed my turban and pith helmet.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
walkwithcrowds
Skinny wee Scottish guy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for walkwithcrowds   Email walkwithcrowds         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq.:
...Luckily, I packed my turban and pith helmet.

I'm scared to even ask what he means!?

--------------------
Be lucky

From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Regulation wear for comic conventions.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
That's what we've told Quis, anyway.
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
walkwithcrowds
Skinny wee Scottish guy

We want photos!!!

--------------------
Be lucky

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Photos? We're still trying to get Quis to carry his cell phone!
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Healex
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Healex   Email Healex         Edit/Delete Post     
Hello guys... I started a different thread about Quiset and then saw this one. I have to say he is the one of the best people on here. Considering we've never really talked, he was kind enough to pick up the Star Trek exculsive figures and mail them to me. I got them today (monday) which I wasn't expecting so soon!
Quis your the GREATEST! I was dancing at work when I realized where the package had come from. I can't wait until you get back to tell us all about your trip! And if I owe you more money...lol.

From: Tampa | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Quis Does indeed rokk!
 -

Thanks again [Big Grin]

From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Healex,

I still have some money left over from what you sent me. I am glad you like the figures. But tell me, why do Sulu & Chekov have detachable hands making the Vulcan "live long & prosper" sign?

Monkey-Eater Lad,

Have you had a fluffernutter sandwich yet?

[ July 25, 2006, 04:48 PM: Message edited by: Quislet, Esq. ]

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I need to get bread for the fluffernutter sandwich, but incidentally, would that work between two slices of chimp?
From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
walkwithcrowds
Skinny wee Scottish guy

quote:
Originally posted by Healex:
Hello guys... I started a different thread about Quiset and then saw this one. I have to say he is the one of the best people on here.

I second that.

When I first started posting here Quis made me feel very welcome (as did every body else) and was happy to help me out and answer any dumb questions I had.

ALL HAIL QUISLET ESQUIRE!!!

(what a guy)

--------------------
Be lucky

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

[Embarrassed]

Gee you don't have to get all worshipy and stuff. Just sent money. [Wink]

--------------------

Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
will you accept venturan walking money?
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Sure, just none of that gaseous stuff.

--------------------

This topic comprises 55 pages: 1  2  3  ...  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  ...  53  54  55   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.