Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Official Topic Drift Thread (Page 45)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 76 pages: 1  2  3  ...  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  ...  74  75  76   
Author Topic: Official Topic Drift Thread
minesurfer
Member Standing Proudly

Icon 1 posted      Profile for minesurfer   Email minesurfer         Edit/Delete Post     
No offense intended. It's just a topic drift thread, nobody said anything about having all the letters there and in the correct order. [Big Grin]

I mean think about it, what if Ash had actually said all three words correctly? That would have been one short movie.

Klatu Verata Necktie

--------------------
Something Filthy!

From: NOVA by way of NOIN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
But then they could have padded the movie out by including more screen time for Team Rocket.

I do think James is gay. He is always carrying that rose when they do their introduction speech. Plus he doesn't seem interested in Jesse. At first I thought they were brother and sister, but it has been shown that they aren't.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
minesurfer
Member Standing Proudly

Icon 1 posted      Profile for minesurfer   Email minesurfer         Edit/Delete Post     
Gives the term, Blasting off again new meaning.

--------------------
Something Filthy!

From: NOVA by way of NOIN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael Netzer
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael Netzer   Author's Homepage   Email Michael Netzer         Edit/Delete Post     
...Or gives a blasting off again to new meanings.

--------------------
Michael Netzer Online Portal

From: Israel | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
I wonder Why, Not how or when, just Why?

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Proty II
The Weirdo Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Proty II   Author's Homepage   Email Proty II         Edit/Delete Post     
Quislet said, "The worst thing about being leader for life is the retirement party."

Reminds me of the title of John Harkes' memoirs, "Captain for Life, and other temporary assignments."

It was a pretty good book and I even got him to autograph both copies. (And the MLS Calendar, too!)

Soccer Dad

--------------------
Yes, but now I'm back! I'm back FROM the future!

Vist Hyperion Ranch!
Guided tours of Chateau Crowbar now available!

http://hometown.aol.com/kidcrowbar/myhomepage/ranch.html

From: Hyperion Ranch, California | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Proty II
The Weirdo Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Proty II   Author's Homepage   Email Proty II         Edit/Delete Post     
<<
The say the Roman Senate was one of the most corrupt organizations ever.
>>

Having read "I Claudius" and "Roman Blood" I might agree. Except I've belonged to some e-mail groups that make Rome look like Mr. Roger's Neighborhood.

Let all the poisons in the pen hatch out.

Proteus Secondus

--------------------
Yes, but now I'm back! I'm back FROM the future!

Vist Hyperion Ranch!
Guided tours of Chateau Crowbar now available!

http://hometown.aol.com/kidcrowbar/myhomepage/ranch.html

From: Hyperion Ranch, California | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Ours is not to reason why...

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank

Ours is but to do and try to blame the results on someone else.

--------------------

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

It's always a blame game, isn't it?

--------------------

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank

Wrong thread!

--------------------

With a Power Ring...

Vee
Still smoooooth!

There's a dance (or dance move) called "Thread the Needle", I think.

--------------------

Abin Quank

Isn't that a flirting move?

--------------------

With a Power Ring...

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Isn't dancing publicly acceptable flirting?

[ February 09, 2004, 06:20 PM: Message edited by: Varalent ]

--------------------

Abin Quank

Around here EVERYTHING is publicly accepted flirting.

--------------------

With a Power Ring...

This topic comprises 76 pages: 1  2  3  ...  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  ...  74  75  76   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.