Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Excuse me while I kiss this guy! (Page 44)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 93 pages: 1  2  3  ...  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  ...  91  92  93   
Author Topic: Excuse me while I kiss this guy!
Hunt Drouin
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hunt Drouin   Email Hunt Drouin         Edit/Delete Post     
Don't mind me while I hop on the couch for some snogging. A good time will be had by all, promise!
From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pariscub
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pariscub   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq.:
Let me see if I have it down correctly.

*flips Pariscub on his back and kisses him, while my tongue checks out his tonsils*

hmmfffrff ffmffmrrr ffmrff*

* my mom always told me never to speak with a full mouth [Smile]

--------------------
Ze Frainch Legion fan

From: Edinburgh, Scotland | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pariscub
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pariscub   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by huntdrouin:
Don't mind me while I hop on the couch for some snogging. A good time will be had by all, promise!

Come to poppa [Wink]

--------------------
Ze Frainch Legion fan

From: Edinburgh, Scotland | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pariscub
Deputy

quote:
Originally posted by Lad Boy:
*awakens hungover and somewhat snoggy feeling.... Delightfully snoggy. *

Nice [Smile] Let's do it again

--------------------
Ze Frainch Legion fan

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by huntdrouin:

Testing huntdrouin's claim [Holt]

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I’m so bored with the MMB that I’m going to hang out here in a gay flirting thread!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pariscub
Deputy

Hey, Cobalt, welcome... we also do non-sexual back massages for our straight friends [Smile]

--------------------
Ze Frainch Legion fan

Pariscub
Deputy

And for our gay friends as well...... but they generally have a (not so) little problem when you're finished with the back and you ask them to turn around to massage the sides [Wink]

--------------------
Ze Frainch Legion fan

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Pariscub:
And for our gay friends as well...... but they generally have a (not so) little problem when you're finished with the back and you ask them to turn around to massage the sides [Wink]

you can massage my front too [Wink]

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
I’m so bored with the MMB that I’m going to hang out here in a gay flirting thread!

Cobie,

There is a clean chair over here. Sit back, put your feet up on the ottoman. There's a cold drink (curtesy of Shakes) on the table beside you. I'm sure one of the magazines scattered about has an article for you to read if you get bored.

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Sounds great! Thanks guys! It's kinda fun being the token strait friend!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hunt Drouin
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hunt Drouin   Email Hunt Drouin         Edit/Delete Post     
We always try to make our straight friends feel at home. This way they don't really care what we do when we're in another room.

Now, do you mind if I borrow Quislet Esq and Pariscub for a little while? I've got some rubbing that needs to be done.

From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pariscub
Deputy

*gets his massaging oils*

--------------------
Ze Frainch Legion fan

Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
*lying face down on the massage table, he notices that his clothes are a bit crumpled in the corner*
From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pariscub
Deputy

Hmmmm... that gets you a big kiss Laddie [Smile]

Among others... I have to be careful not to slip with all that massaging oil [Smile]

--------------------
Ze Frainch Legion fan

This topic comprises 93 pages: 1  2  3  ...  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  ...  91  92  93   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.