Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Share something else completely random!!! (Page 43)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 104 pages: 1  2  3  ...  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  ...  102  103  104   
Author Topic: Share something else completely random!!!
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Don't try to deep-fry a frozen turkey--it needs to be thawed out first!

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Vintage cranberry packaging!

[Fruit Boy]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king
Excuse me but can you please direct me to the La Brea Tar Pits in Los Angeles?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
My love of tomatoes is the stuff of legend.
From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Quis wants tomatoes eradicated.

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
The cat is presently being all sweet and lovable with me because he's freaked out by the vacuum cleaner being used in the next room.

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

My kids are REALLY into their new Wii game.

--------------------

Lucifer07
Interstellar Man of Mystery.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lucifer07   Email Lucifer07         Edit/Delete Post     
Amazon is Fraking Amazing for early xmas shopping

--------------------
I sought truth.. and found friendship and love, which even your lies can never take the memory of from me. (B5 to Time Trapper LSH 50)

From: Webers World | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lucifer07:
Amazon is Fraking Amazing for early xmas shopping

Which Amazon are you referring to? Princess Diana of Themyscera?
I didn't know they celebrated Christmas on Paradise Island. Huh!
[Wink]

From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Kent's current posting i.d. makes me think of "chipotle" for some reason.

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
My roommate got a coupon for a free turkey ($20 value) from the local (international corporation) supermarket. If the turkey you got was less than the $20, you could use the difference to buy other groceries. When he first went to the register he thought the turkey he got costed over the $20, but it was on sale and only was $12. The cashier told him that he could get other stuff. So he goes back and it trying to think of what goes with turkey. He ended up buying 2 bags of cranberries. When I asked him why he bought the bags of cranberries, he said that that was all he could think of at the time to go with the turkey.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king

SPOT spelled backwards is TOPS. Who knew?
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
When I was little I had sheets and pillowcases with the Peanuts characters on them. There was a picture of Sally Brown lying in bed saying "I hate going to bed at night and I hate getting up in the morning." I understood that so well and appreciated, even at a very young age, the ironic humor.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

Cast iron pots and pans should never be used to cook tomato-based recipes. The acid from the tomatoes will wear away the surface coating, and the pot will have to be reseasoned afterward to keep subsequent foods cooked therein from tasting like rust.

[Ferro Lad - Animated]

--------------------

Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by cleome:
Cast iron pots and pans should never be used to cook tomato-based recipes. The acid from the tomatoes will wear away the surface coating, and the pot will have to be reseasoned afterward to keep subsequent foods cooked therein from tasting like rust.

[Ferro Lad - Animated]

Yet more evil propagated on the world by the vile tomato. Will the horrors never cease?
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king

These examples above were the building blocks for the classic horror movie "Attack Of The Killer Tomatoes".
  This topic comprises 104 pages: 1  2  3  ...  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  ...  102  103  104   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.