Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Post here if you think Caliente should post more often (Page 43)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 45 pages: 1  2  3  ...  40  41  42  43  44  45   
Author Topic: Post here if you think Caliente should post more often
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Hellz yeah, she should post more often! We miss ya, Cali!

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks, cleome! It went pretty okay!

Golly, Lardi, I've been gone so long your name's changed! What'll happen next? Might Cobie have a non-evil child? [Wink]

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raging Bull
Maverick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raging Bull           Edit/Delete Post     
So, is Cali no longer in Sunny Cali?

If so, will she have to change her name to Jersi, Flori, or Georgi?

--------------------
♦ Translated from 31st century Texan to 21st century English ♦

From: The open range | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Or Mrs. Lardi? [Big Grin] [Love]

[Wink]

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
You can take the girl out of California, but you can't take California out of the girl -- and we love her for that.

****Cue David Lee Roth's cover of the Beach Boys' "California Girls"****

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

I think she'd prefer this one...

***Cue the Red Hot Chili Peppers' "Californication"***

[Love]

--------------------

Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Well, I know she likes Whitesnake (as do I), so I figured she'd like Diamond Dave, too.

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Well, Dave's CG is ah-ight, but the original is much better. At least "Californication" is an original. [shrug]

--------------------

Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Brian Wilson thinks that Dave's ad-libbed "WHOOOOO" improved the song.

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Yeah, cuz Dave never does that in his songs... [Roll Eyes]

--------------------

Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Yeah, but it's really nice when a song's creator compliments a cover version like that.

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Yeah, I'm sure getting those residuals had nothing to do with Wilson's approval. [Roll Eyes]

(Sorry, I can't help myself tonight, honestly!)

--------------------

Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

It's okay, Lardi, I've been out of control tonight, too.

So, Cali, tell us more about your new home.

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Yeah, you've moved all over the place if memory serves, Cali. What brings you to your current locale?

--------------------

Raging Bull
Maverick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raging Bull           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lardi:
Or Mrs. Lardi? [Big Grin] [Love]

[Wink]

I thought your SO was named Rocki. [Wink]

--------------------
♦ Translated from 31st century Texan to 21st century English ♦

From: The open range | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 45 pages: 1  2  3  ...  40  41  42  43  44  45   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.