Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Another Person Below Me (Page 43)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: Another Person Below Me
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Chicken Saltinbocca... chicken breast in a Sherry mushroom sauce, with fresh spinach, prosciutto and Mozzarella cheese.

Appian Paisano By Medina,

same question

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brainiac 5
Cobalt Kid's Spell-Checker and Pain in the Rear

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brainiac 5   Email Brainiac 5         Edit/Delete Post     
Bente Viola from Ernesto's in Plymouth, MI. Veal medallions in a savory mushroom sauce with grilled shrimp and scallops. YUMMY!!!!

APBM,

Who is currently your favorite comedian?

--------------------
There's room for all God's creatures...right next to the mashed potatoes!

From: the Detroit multi-lab | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Jon Stewart

APBM,

Which is your least favorite Legionnaire (past or present) and what is something good about the character?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Bouncing Boy. His character is solid, but his power is silly beyond words.

Appointed Parole Board Member:

Which Legionnaire should be totally revamped, and how?

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Tyroc. Change his power from a deus ex machina power to sonic powers ala Black Canary.

APBM, describe your ideal vacation. Where would you go, for how long, with whom would you go (if anybody), what would you do?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I would go by myself to the UK for two months. I'd stay in London to start, with trips to Canterbury, Oxford, Cambridge, Walsingham and several of the cathedral cities. I'd also spend some time in Wales and Scotland.

APBM
If you were a teacher, which subject would you most enjoy teaching?

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh, art for sure because I'd just love to see the creativity and do what I could to nurture it. (Of course, that presupposes that I would know how to teach art, which I don't.)

Appropriately Polite Ballet Master,

Describe what would be your perfect back yard.

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

A balcony that looks over a neighbor's well cared for garden and lawn.

APBM, what's for lunch today?

--------------------

legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
The usual boring fritz on wholemeal sandwich when I come in to do volunteer work (the only time I get unlimited access to a computer!) [Frown]

Annapolis Portland Bangor Minnesota:

Who would you like to see (living or dead) return to write/draw your favourite Legionnaire?

From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brainiac 5

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brainiac 5   Email Brainiac 5         Edit/Delete Post     
Paul Levitz. The 63 issue Legion run is my all-time favorite.

APBM:

Would you rather have money or love? And why? Be honest.

--------------------

From: the Detroit multi-lab | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Love. I've always had (enough) money, never really wonted for anything I needed or felt financial burdens. I like that security but it never made me happy. I'd rather be happy than rich. And, while I don't know if love will make me happy, I do know that money doesn't. [shrug] So it's time to try something else.

A Pay Bay May,
Left to your own devices in a Toys 'r' Us store, you do what?

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Arrange all the GI Joe figures in compromising positions.

APBM, you get to make one law. What would it be?

--------------------

Brainiac 5

Organized religion is banned. People are free to practice whatever worship they want, just not in public. I think that this will promote a more personal spiritual experience leading people to develop their own understanding of whatever God they choose as their own.

But if that's too heavy, everyone gets free cheeseburgers on Tuesdays!

APBM: What is the best thing that ever happened to you?

--------------------

Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Meeting my best friend. I'm an only child, and she has a brother but no sisters -- so we're the sisters that neither of us ever had.

APBM,
Who is your favorite comic book artist?

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brainiac 5

Right now, it's John Cassaday. Astonishing X-Men is the only X-Men book I read. However, there's so many great artists who had classic runs on books, it's hard to say who's my all-time favorite. Neal Adams is definitely top 3. He had legendary runs on 3 books(X-Men, Batman, and GL/GA), and IMO, his work remains ahead of its time to this day. Yeah, now that I think about it my top 3 is this:

1. Neal Adams
2. John Romita Jr.
3. Jim Lee

APBM, Name Your top 3 comic book artists.

--------------------

This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.