Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » STU's Mansion. (Page 43)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 73 pages: 1  2  3  ...  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  ...  71  72  73   
Author Topic: STU's Mansion.
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
Actually, I believe they're priced about the same as they were in the 70s.

I'm adjusting for 31st Century inflation.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
I suppose this is the last quiet evening at the Mansion - probably all hell will break loose on election night and after that... well, it will probably be an endless run of coach tours.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
<practices theremin>

Still haven't worked up a decent set for the inauguration.

Looks like we'll have to.......improvise.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Maybe I can take advantage of all the chaos to sneak into Cobie's room... [Big Grin]

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
You guys are going to have to keep the shenanigans in Cobie's room (and in the secret "dungeon") down to a minimum.

I've having the mansion converted to a bed and breakfast after my term is over, and I'd like to keep things presentable. [Wink]

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Did you say BED & breakfast? [Wink]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Yes indeed! (Check out the new title of this thread!)
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Is it still free? I sure hope so!

--------------------

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Since I live at the Inn, do I get free bed in breakfast every morning?

Alright! Now we need to start hiring some beautiful young woman to be interns/maids!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
Since I live at the Inn, do I get free bed in breakfast every morning?

No Cobie, I think you gat bedded for breakfast [Big Grin]

--------------------

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Great! Now I have a comfy bed to sleep all the weariness away...

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...............

--------------------

Stu
Time Trapper

I'm glad things have quieted down here a bit. With Semi's help, I'm sure it'll be a terrific bed and breakfast.

And I'll have the space and tranquility to retire to one of the more remote rooms and work on my memoirs...

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Can't wait to see what you're going to do to the place!

--------------------

Stu
Time Trapper

The Big Five-Oh.

I've had so many fond memories from the time I've spent with the Legion of Message Board Posters over the last three years -- on the Yahoo group, the DC boards, all of our other MBs and forums, and of course right here on Legion World.

There have been some bumps in the road here and there, and a fair share of drama. I just hope that, through it all, my friends here understand how much I value them -- how much I hope that we can put our past misunderstandings, and words that may have been spoken in haste or anger, behind us. You all have always been an important part of my life, and always will be.

So... thanks for all the fun and friendship. Thanks for listening and understanding. And thanks, of course, for entertaining!

It's been real.

Proty II
The Weirdo Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Proty II   Author's Homepage   Email Proty II         Edit/Delete Post     
Am I the only one who thinks of William Morris when I see this thread?

--------------------
Yes, but now I'm back! I'm back FROM the future!

Vist Hyperion Ranch!
Guided tours of Chateau Crowbar now available!

http://hometown.aol.com/kidcrowbar/myhomepage/ranch.html

From: Hyperion Ranch, California | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 73 pages: 1  2  3  ...  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  ...  71  72  73   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.