Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Varalent's Variable Villa (Page 43)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 84 pages: 1  2  3  ...  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  ...  82  83  84   
Author Topic: Varalent's Variable Villa
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I think everybody passed out.

Vee, I hope you're safe out there! We're all keeping an eye on the Villa for you in the mean time!

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Well so far the Anti Hurricane Talisman has worked like a charm! Very little damage to speak of. Now the question is will be hold steady for our next vicious visitor?

(Yes, sigh, it looks like Ivan the Terrible will be here late this coming weekend unless it changes course! Probably a good thing that we haven't removed all the shutters, plywood and tape huh?)

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
LW P&L were taking so long Vee, that I slapped a ticket on them for blocking traffic. I told 'em to get hurrying to your humble abode before I start bringing them in for smoking grass on the job!

There'll be another ticket in the works if LW P&L don't make sure that the Villa is taken care of as quickly as possible when Ivan hits...
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Astrid Seahorse
Green Lantern Core

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Astrid Seahorse           Edit/Delete Post     
[Wonder Girl - Cassie Sandsmark] Hello, virtuous Vee! Please consider me as your Leader when at the polls! [Wonder Girl - Cassie Sandsmark]

--------------------
Visit Myriad's Legion of Alt-IDs in Bits and LW Directory in the MMB

From: Delegate of Lythyl, the Omega Colony | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Astrid Seahorse
Green Lantern Core

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Astrid Seahorse           Edit/Delete Post     
[Wonder Girl - Cassie Sandsmark] How fares the Villa, Vee? [Wonder Girl - Cassie Sandsmark]

--------------------
Visit Myriad's Legion of Alt-IDs in Bits and LW Directory in the MMB

From: Delegate of Lythyl, the Omega Colony | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Safe & sounds thankfully. [Big Grin]

Here's hoping that Jeanne decides to journey north into the Atlantic, followed by Karl

:sheesh:

--------------------

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
You guys sure are getting the bejeezus kicked out of you. I hope it lets up soon.
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hrun the Barbarian
Barbarian Warrior

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hrun the Barbarian   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
"Hah, Vee my little friend, your villa looks like a horde of Barbarians have just been through here"

Grabs hold of a varangian guard and absent mindedly knocks him out and throws him into the pool.

"Where are the dancing girls"

Throws axe from hand to hand in a playful way

--------------------
Bring me Mead and Meat,
NOW Slave!!

From: The Northern Wall | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
Hrun! Good to see you again...

*notices the drowning guard* I'll be right back.

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Vee is like a high ranking Roman Senator on Legion World...so the return of any great warrior should lead to a major party at his Villa.

Let's have our armies fix the Villa up for him, Hrun, as a tribute to our great friend. Then we can eat, drink and wench till our hearts are content.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hrun the Barbarian
Barbarian Warrior

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hrun the Barbarian   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
"I shall send a Dragon Boat of fair haired boys from the northern shore. I hear tell that they are good with their hands.

Here, catch"

Throws an entire leg of mutton at Cobalt.

"eat I shall go see why the serving wenchs are so slow with the Mead"

--------------------
Bring me Mead and Meat,
NOW Slave!!

From: The Northern Wall | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

<large bite>

If they continue to be slow, discipline them as you see fit!

<throws another leg of mutton at Future>

Eat young warrior!

Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
Aloha Vee, nice to see you.

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Guess the party's over. At least there's nobody passed out by the pool, and here are the fair-haired boys with towels and orange juice. Don't they ever sleep?

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Well look what the wind blew in! [Big Grin]

Thanks for the fair haired boys Hrun, I can certainly use thier help in cleaning up the Villa from Hurricane Jeanne.

Someone please tell me that dealing with three of them in a little over a month is enough.

--------------------

This topic comprises 84 pages: 1  2  3  ...  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  ...  82  83  84   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.