Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Cobalt's Office of Security - the 80's Power Years (Page 42)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 61 pages: 1  2  3  ...  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  ...  59  60  61   
Author Topic: Cobalt's Office of Security - the 80's Power Years
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
I don't know what a "Bromance" is Sharky.

So I doubt I've had one.

Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Does wanting to own a ceej count?)

--------------------
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
Any towel snapping episodes?

<splash>

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
Only one... He actually recovered very quickly, considering...

Look! I had no idea he was going to turn around. It was just bad timing...

(And anyway... it wasn't anything big...)

--------------------

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
You want something big, you can take a ride on my dorsal fin ...

<splash>

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
<Vee quietly enters the door to the Security Office, obviously carrying something behind his back.>

"Who's the duty officer today?" he asks "I'm here to see for myself whether or not your prisoner is truly the Ranger."

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zardi, the Eternal Man
All Powerful Lord of Castle Zardi

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zardi, the Eternal Man   Email Zardi, the Eternal Man         Edit/Delete Post     
I believe Sharklad was on duty, but he wasn't feeling well. He may have eaten spoiled chum.

In any case, feel free to test the "Ranger."

Many of us are quite interested in what a test might show...

--------------------
Soon, Legion World, Soon your time will end.

From: The far side of forever | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Yes, very...

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Ranger? Is it really you? With so many people questioning whether it is or isn't, I had to come and find out for myself.

And forgive me but because of all the questions and concerns I've brought something that only the real Space Ranger would recognize.

<Pulling the box he had kept hidden behind his back into view, Vee opens it and pulls out a glimmering gold object.>

Tell me Ranger, what is this if you know?

--------------------

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Vee, I know what that looks like... but it can't be the real thing.

It looks like the Golden Dildo of Taltar!

But it can't be the real thing because the real Golden Dildo of Taltar MERGED with the Emerald Dildo of Ekron to form STAR 69.

(and that one is too small to be the real thing, trust me, I know.)

--------------------

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Yes it did! This is a replica. But I knew that if you were our Space Ranger returned from the dead, you would recognize it while an imposter wouldn't. Welcome home Ranger, you have been sorely missed my friend.

--------------------

Vee
Still smoooooth!

quote:
Originally posted by Space Ranger:
(and that one is too small to be the real thing, trust me, I know.)

LOL! Yes, that is all the more proof that you are the real Ranger. Only you would realize that too.

--------------------

Space Ranger
Private Dick

No Vee, while you may be satisfied my friend there are still too many unanswered questions...

But still... Thank You for believing in me.

(I need to see matlock, only he has the skills to unravel this)

--------------------

Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Ummm, if no one's going to use that replica GDT,

I have a friend..

ymmm

nevermind.

From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zardi, the Eternal Man
All Powerful Lord of Castle Zardi

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zardi, the Eternal Man   Email Zardi, the Eternal Man         Edit/Delete Post     
So the Great Space Ranger is here!

How convienient... For Cobalt Kid anyway...

--------------------
Soon, Legion World, Soon your time will end.

From: The far side of forever | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Yes the real Space Ranger is back. But the real question remains...how? That's what we need an answer to most.

--------------------

This topic comprises 61 pages: 1  2  3  ...  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  ...  59  60  61   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.