Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Another Person Below Me (Page 42)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: Another Person Below Me
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Peas

Appetizing potatoes boiling madly:

Which vegetable will you not eat under any circumstances?

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Tomato, in any way, shape, or form. So that means no ketchup, no pizza, no spaghetti sauce, no pre-made sandwiches (they always put tomatoes in them)

APBM,

morning person or night owl?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Morning person, definitely. It has to do with age. As I get older, I find I can't sleep in as late as I used to. Also the dogs jump on me at about 6:00 a.m. if I'm not up. So that my life isn't total hell, I find myself going to bed earlier to get the amount of sleep I need. I also work better in the morning, but by the end of the day, all I'm good at is surfing the internet.

American President Being Mean,

What common habit in your country really makes you mad?

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Harbinger
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Harbinger   Email Harbinger         Edit/Delete Post     
Dourness!

Bloody minded po-faced misery guts dourness!!

Learn to smile I say to the lot of them. I'm sure, apsolutely 100% sure that they've had their lips pinned inm such a way as small children so it is actually physically impossible for them to smile, let alone crack a laugh.

Stoic Calvinist Scots are a crime against humanity and if it weren't for there being six million I'd propose culling on a regular basis and mass sterilisation programes survivors. I do wonder sometimes if it's just me who actually enjoys these horridly lucid Adolf Reichstag black shirt wearing moments.

Alien Persperation Bank Monitor

In junior schools recently the guidance has changed so that the nursey rhyme "baa baa black sheep" is now called "baa baa rainbow sheep", my question is on a scale of one to ten, how stoned the person who came up with this must have been?

--------------------
"Tempus Fugitive" the final part of the Adventures of Dream Boy series, set in the Three-Boot Universe. Read it only in the Bits o' Legionnaire Business Forum.

From: here, more often than not | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
9.4247778, obviously.

I guess everything can't be as clear as "producing or reflecting comparatively little light and having no predominant hue" or "achromatic color of maximum lightness; the color of objects that reflect nearly all light of all visible wavelengths."

Andropov's Bureaucratic Politiburo Member:

Have you ever seen any "rainbow" sheep, and if so, what were you smoking?

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sheer
Supertemp

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sheer   Email sheer         Edit/Delete Post     
I have seen a rainbow herd of sheep, of sorts. The ewes were had pink, blue, green or yellow streaks on their backs...and the rams had chalk tied on their bellies. Dead serious! Although, this was in New Zealand, a fantasy country if you believe the movies...

After Pesto Became Mundane,
Will the madness of political correctness ever die down?

From: CA | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Nope. People are too afraid to categorize groups as they once did. An interesting note considering that it's part of our cognative function to separate human groups into "us" and "them" categories. It helps allow for things such as warfare and slavery, which is what the people who use political correctness want to appear to be against. Or... something. (Can you tell I just had an Anthro final? [Wink] )

All People Before Man,
Can astrology truly predict anything?

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
I think so!

I'm a libra, and if you read info on libra's it's like reading a bio.

APBM,
Doncha' wish your girlfriend was hot like me?

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Nope. But then I don't want a girlfriend.

APBM,

Serious questions or light-hearted questions?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brainiac 5
Cobalt Kid's Spell-Checker and Pain in the Rear

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brainiac 5   Email Brainiac 5         Edit/Delete Post     
Serious, with an occasional goof thrown in for laughs.

A Pretty Baby's Mama,

What is your greatest fear?

--------------------
There's room for all God's creatures...right next to the mashed potatoes!

From: the Detroit multi-lab | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
pizzazz. just kidding. its really her hair.

apbm:
more flirting or less?

[ March 21, 2006, 09:47 PM: Message edited by: disaster boy ]

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
Less, now that I hear you trash talking about my hair

APBM:
The Blue pill or metamucil?

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

metamucil, Baby!!!!!!

APBM: If you could erase one thing (invention, plant, animal, mineral) from human history, what would you get rid of and why?

--------------------

CJ Taylor
Schako Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CJ Taylor   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Spiders! Gone, erased, killed, dead, destroyed. As for the why, look at them! All them legs, such tiny bodies- it's unnatural I tell ya!

APBM:
Who is your next visitor going to be?

[ March 23, 2006, 01:42 PM: Message edited by: CJ Taylor ]

From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
Hopefully not a bill collector or repo person [Shudder]

Angelo Pietro Bernardo Mario:

If your favourite food is Italian - what dish do you like?

From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.