Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » LWMB Top 40 (Page 42)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 55 pages: 1  2  3  ...  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  ...  53  54  55   
Author Topic: LWMB Top 40
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Only two things can save me at this point: nosferatu and Thora of Taltar.
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thora
Mad hot like a Romulan Supermodel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thora           Edit/Delete Post     
That is the single most cretinous thing you have ever posted.

--------------------
On MY world, which your robot space-probes contacted only a month ago, a superior MATRIARCHAL system exists! There, women are the stronger, dominant sex!

From: Taltar | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Thora, I'm falling deeper and deeper into a dark depression that I can't pull myself out of. I've decided the only way to get out of it is to help you take over the United Planets and install you as the Queen Matriarch.

Then we'll conquor the Khunds for good measure.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thora

I believe such a plan can be... laid out.

--------------------
On MY world, which your robot space-probes contacted only a month ago, a superior MATRIARCHAL system exists! There, women are the stronger, dominant sex!

From: Taltar | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

I hope you'll have a position for me--underneath you, that is [Wink]
Thora

Careful... your inner cretin is showing!

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

[Wink]

I'll try to rein it in. Am I male after all--we struggle with our cretinous ways.

Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobaltus:
[Wink]

I'll try to rein it in. Am I male after all--we struggle with our cretinous ways.

I don't know Cobie...are you male after all?
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Alpha [Wink]
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
what? you left your manhood on the moonbase, when the moon vanished into deep space 11 years ago!?
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
If Thora makes it into the top 40 before me, I'm gonna have a total b.f.

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

a total boyfriend????
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
or a bitch fit ... maybe both ...

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

either way, you'll feel better.
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
BatBoy has just entered the Top 50, displacing Power Boy.

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 55 pages: 1  2  3  ...  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  ...  53  54  55   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.