Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » the all-KENT SHAKESPEARE thread! (Page 42)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 55 pages: 1  2  3  ...  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  ...  53  54  55   
Author Topic: the all-KENT SHAKESPEARE thread!
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
The glare from my pale white belly will probably blind everyone. And Legionworld doesn't have that many super seeing-eye dogs of space.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
walkwithcrowds
Skinny wee Scottish guy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for walkwithcrowds   Email walkwithcrowds         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm from Scotland, I'm pale blue.

--------------------
Be lucky

From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
walkwithcrowds
Skinny wee Scottish guy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for walkwithcrowds   Email walkwithcrowds         Edit/Delete Post     
Except after our one week of sun we get a year, when I'm Lobster Red.

--------------------
Be lucky

From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
I am taking suggestions as to what will keep this thread hopping.

I have noted the mention of bribes, however, that seems to be of limited value as people then take the money and head off for strip clubs rather than post here.

*sigh*

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
You could report on what you had for supper each day.

But what really gets a thread hopping is a hot new boyfriend.. or a scandal... or a scandal involving a hot new boyfriend.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
walkwithcrowds
Skinny wee Scottish guy

Or you could tell us what you and your hot new boyfriend had for supper?

Or you could tell us the scandalous things you and your hot new boyfriend did with the food that was meant for supper!

--------------------
Be lucky

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

OK last night I had two hot dogs for supper. And I had two more hot dogs for lunch today.

--------------------

walkwithcrowds
Skinny wee Scottish guy

And you worry about my diet?

--------------------
Be lucky

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

OK so my ssupper menu doesn't thrill you. How about if people suggest various scandals. Then if I like any of them, I just might do it.

--------------------

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
You could abscond with the church funds!
nah, too 19th century.

You could become a latim american strongman!
nah, too 20th century.

I've got it!commit election fraud!
ou can't get anymore 21st C than that!

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Well, election fraud is a timeless tradition.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
this thread needs more dancing. or pictures. pictures of odd things.
From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
pictures! of quis. not that he's odd. or anything.

pictures of quis dancing. in no pants.

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

I wish I knew how to post pictures (without stealing bandwidth). The best I can do is post links to pictures.

And anyone at San Diego is welcome to post pictures of me, even really embarrassing ones.

--------------------

Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Especially really embarrassing ones!

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 55 pages: 1  2  3  ...  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  ...  53  54  55   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.