Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Café Cramer - Always Open (Page 42)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 125 pages: 1  2  3  ...  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  ...  123  124  125   
Author Topic: Café Cramer - Always Open
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Another cryptic missive from Stoopid Cat! I'd better just keep leaving the cream and tuna, and hope he returns to explain it to me.

Perhaps Queen Connie will be taking up my offer to seek refuge her while those barbarian parties are going on at the villa. Hrun is well meaning, but he does have a taste for fur fashion accessories.

I'll just wait here and see what develops, with a bowl of café au lait and some cinnamon rolls.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hrun the Barbarian
Barbarian Warrior

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hrun the Barbarian   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
"Ah, tis just as well I visited this fine establishment".

<throws axe down on table, putting a 6 inch split in the wood>

"Sorry!"

"now since I return from far shores with many Emeralds, I shall need a fur pouch to carry my booty in. I hear there was a cat in here latterly?"

--------------------
Bring me Mead and Meat,
NOW Slave!!

From: The Northern Wall | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Barbarians please use the take-out window only.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Hmm sounds like some discrimination here.

However I don't think barbarians fall into any of the suspect classifications (although an argument could be made for race or national origin), so all FC needs is a rational reason for the discrimination.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hrun the Barbarian
Barbarian Warrior

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hrun the Barbarian   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Hrun strides up to take out window. Pushing his head inside, the whole frame starts to shudder as his mighty muscles wedge tight. Pushing a little further causes the window and half a wall to collapse.

Hrun stands bemused, a small porcelain cup of Earl Grey tea in his hand.

"Ermmmmm Sorry? Hrun likes this flowery drink wants more. Have got Emeralds to pay"?

[ August 03, 2004, 01:50 PM: Message edited by: Hrun the Barbarian ]

--------------------
Bring me Mead and Meat,
NOW Slave!!

From: The Northern Wall | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Harbinger
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Harbinger   Email Harbinger         Edit/Delete Post     
Hrun dearie, while you are there could you be a sweetie and water the plants for me?

<Harbinger hands the saggy looking barbarian her favourite blue plastic watering can that her son artistically painted flowers on when he was seven>

Thanks Hrun, now run along dear.

<H returns to her copy of Heat magazine and her pot of chamomile tea with a slightly absent smile on her face>

--------------------
"Tempus Fugitive" the final part of the Adventures of Dream Boy series, set in the Three-Boot Universe. Read it only in the Bits o' Legionnaire Business Forum.

From: here, more often than not | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hrun the Barbarian
Barbarian Warrior

Hrun waters plants, just not using the watering can. Harbinger turns away in embarrassment.

--------------------
Bring me Mead and Meat,
NOW Slave!!

Harbinger
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Harbinger   Email Harbinger         Edit/Delete Post     
<Harbinger turns away to hide her uncontrollable laughter at Hruns rather small and warty "watering apparatus". [Big Grin] >

[ August 03, 2004, 02:33 PM: Message edited by: Harbinger ]

--------------------
"Tempus Fugitive" the final part of the Adventures of Dream Boy series, set in the Three-Boot Universe. Read it only in the Bits o' Legionnaire Business Forum.

From: here, more often than not | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Will the barbarians please just shout their orders through what was once the take-out window.

We are in the process of renovating to accommodate barbarians, which requires us to widen the doors and buy sturdier chairs. These renovations will be completed by Thursday morning, at which time barbarians will be welcome to enjoy the interior premises of the Café. These changes are being made for the benefit of barbarians and we apologize for the temporary inconvenience.

In the meantime, please feel free to water the plants at Shameless Hussies, two doors down.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
[Embarrassed] :lol: Ouch 'Binger, ouch. That's too funny. [Big Grin]

Cramer, very kind of you to go through so much renovating for Hrun! Do you need any help with the supplies purchasing or in the kitchen until all goes back to normal?

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm thinking of just banning all barbarians from SHAKES - they just cause too much damage. And the smell after they leave -- well the only good thing I can say about it is that it has driven out the rats. I might ask the Emerald Empress to cast a repulsion spell that keeps Barbarians out. I don't really care if it is discrimination. Just let the space lawyers have their day.
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
I still say... if he's not really Glorith as an alt-ID, he MUST be in league with those evil little Gil'Dishpan runts.
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
Surely Hrun's just had a few...dozen...mishaps around Legion World.

Besides, Cramer's is such a great establishment! I'd hate to pick a fight with this place and its loyal customers. I know I'd be out there fighting for this place!

Anyway, how're things lately, FC?

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

It's been a week without any further damage, so it looks like we're safe... for now. I hope Miss Terious will alert me if she foresees any more attacks on the Café!

Lots of iced drinks available for these hot days, along with the usual extra-strong coffee for traditionalists & die-hards.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Traditionalist here checking in for soem of that wonderful brew you provide at the Cafe. Very ugly morning with lots of fog & rain. That coffee will be just perfect.

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 125 pages: 1  2  3  ...  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  ...  123  124  125   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.