Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Cobalt's Office of Security - the 80's Power Years (Page 41)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 61 pages: 1  2  3  ...  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  ...  59  60  61   
Author Topic: Cobalt's Office of Security - the 80's Power Years
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
Considering the fact that "Impersonating an Iconic Dead Hero" is right at the top of the all time list of trumped up charges, I'd say, Yes.

Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Wish I'd thought of it years ago.)

--------------------
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pagan Lass
Sorceress/Table Dancer/Grandmother

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pagan Lass   Email Pagan Lass         Edit/Delete Post     
Well now Boyo, even if you're the real deal... Which I seriously doubt... when you break out we won't have to "Trump Up" any charges now will we?

--------------------
/ / ( . )Y( . ) \ \

What can I DO for you?

From: Legion World Security Office | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
Fine, we'll do this your way. But sooner or later I'll be back in my office.

(and you'll be relegated to cleaning the coffee pot and pretzel maker.)

--------------------

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by SharkLad:
quote:
Originally posted by Outdoor Miner:
quote:
Originally posted by SharkLad:
and what happened to the pool service? My tank is full of ... sprock, what is that?

We cut a deal with China to store all their algae until the Olympics are over.
you couldn't have cut a deal to store all their wonton soup?

They've got to have something to sell to tourists at hyper-inflated prices, don't they?

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
<enters>

Hi, My!

<turns to Ranger>

Look, I've been on detached leave from the Office since my, well, my own resurrection. But I've put in my reinstatement papers.

I'm on your side. Having been distrusted and abused after I came back, I know what you're going through.

I'm gonna get you outta here and do everything within my considerable power to help you find out what happened to you. And I refuse to let them treat you as they did me!

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Everyday Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Everyday Girl   Email Everyday Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Ohmygod! No, Mr Lard-Butt I don't think your going to like do that.

You can take your like insane crusade against Mr Cobalt somewhere else.

Right now I like really need to find out iif that really is my Uncle sitting in there.

So you've got like three seconds to leave here before I like turn No-One and Nobody loose on your Lard-Butt.

--------------------
Hi! How are you?
<click-click> BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!!

From: Here? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Brit...

(Holy Sprock!!)

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
This isn't about @#$%in' COBALT, Brat! This is about one of Legion World's greatest heroes being treated like GARBAGE!!!

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Everyday Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Everyday Girl   Email Everyday Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Ohmygod! Just Shut UP!

<Faces Ranger>

I don't know who you are yet!

But I'm gonna find out!

And if you're some poser playing games You'll regret ever being born!

<Turns to Lard-Lad>

Nobody! No-One! Code Gamma Alpha 7 - Secure this area! Get Mr Lard-Butt out of here!

--------------------
Hi! How are you?

From: Here? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

<repels them with a gesture>

Look, I'll leave for now. But I'm still an Officer, here, Brit. So I'll be around.

<to Ranger>

I'll be here for ya.

<leaves>

--------------------

Space Ranger
Private Dick

Brit, I understand how big a shock this must be for you. Abin feels the same way, I think, he just walked away from me without saying much...

I'm sorry kid. But, I don't know what's going on either...

I remember dying. And then I remember walking in here the other day like nothing had ever happened.

That's why I assigned Caliente to investigate me. That's why I went along with pushy little sword girl when she busted me this morning. And that's why I'm gonna stay in here, for now.

(Kid's gotten pretty tough since I been gone.)

--------------------

Everyday Girl
Applicant

Ohmygod! You don't know how much I want to believe you.

But I held your dead body and cried my eyes out.

And I buried you.

And now I'm afraid to go and look at your grave to see if there's a body in there. But I'm going to have to do that, because that's my job and you taught me to "stand tall and proud and always remember that Truth and Justice are what really matter."

Mr Whoever-you-are, I tracked down the Red Bee and brought him to justice after he murdered my uncle. I made sure he was alive to face the truth of what he did.

I did that because the Space Ranger taught me that's what hero's do. They fight for what they believe in. And they do the right thing just because it is the right thing.

I pray you really are Uncle Bart. Because you have no idea how much I miss him. So, when I find out for sure you are I'll be the happiest girl alive!

But if I find out you're not him... If I find out you've been playing me...

--------------------
Hi! How are you?

Lolita
His Girl Friday

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lolita           Edit/Delete Post     
<enters quietly>

Hello Space Ranger. Its been quite a long time. Obviously, all of this fuss is understandable.

I'd like to talk to you a bit, just to see if we can piece together where you've been and if you are who you think you are. And I do think you think you're Space Ranger. You're memory seems to jive correctly. But that doesn't mean you are.

Because if you are, I owe you a great debt of thanks for rescuing me on the day you died. And for that, I want to help you.

From: Right by Cobie's Side | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Jailbait? Mmm... It's Lolita, right?

Look, I don't know anything more than what I just told Brit.

I don't know how or why I'm alive.

I don't even know where to begin looking for answers.

Ask anything you want. I'll answer as best I can.

(I need matlock on this one he's the Ace Detective)

--------------------

SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Space Ranger:
Ask anything you want. I'll answer as best I can.

Have you ever had a bromance?

<splash>

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 61 pages: 1  2  3  ...  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  ...  59  60  61   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.